Chapter 1

Arzaylea's pov

"Get out!" Bryan yelled.

He was fed up.

I had been hooking up with other guys recently and apparently to him we were in a committed relationship.

" Arzaylea please just leave I just need some time to calm down. Come back in a couple of hours so we can talk about this." Bryan said red faced. He wasn't happy at all and looked as if he was about to cry.

"Ok see you soon honey." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek not missing the scowl and walked out the door.

What to do? What to do? I thought to myself.

It was a cool night in LA. The sky a perfect lilac. And in a couple of hours all these streets will be filled with crazy drunks.

While aimlessly walking I got a text from one of my recent hook ups.

It was only meant to be a one night stand but the boy was very clingy and hot so I didn't let him go.

' New text from Beeby Hemms'

What's up babe? Did you break up with your boyfriend yet?

I told Luke before we hooked up that I had a boyfriend. He didn't seem to care though.

Not yet babe. But we're talking later tonight so I'll do it then. Maybe you and We can do something later too ;)

I responded before putting my phone away. I walked in to Chanel to buy a bag with the money that I got from the people I've hooked up with.

------------------

I sat on the island with a spoon in my mouth and ice cream in my hand as Bryan paced back and forth in front of me.

" So did you just lose feelings?" Bryan asked as he stopped.

Pulling the clean spoon out of my mouth I answered " Who said I ever had any?"

" Get out! Get out! Just leave. I don't want to ever see your face again."

" Don't call me, don't text me,don't talk to me in any way. Just get out of my life!" Bryan exploded

I say shocked on the island, my mouth rapidly opening and closing trying to form words.

" You heard me! Get out of my house."

I slowly slid off the island, tears filled my eyes as I shamefully walked into our once shared bedroom.

I gathered my this and sat on the bed to text Luke.

Bryan and I are done. Netflix and chill?

Netflix and chill. He responded instantly.