Chapter 24

Arzayzay boo

"No I'm not going to choke on a dick, well maybe, but stop calling this number."

For the past few days uglies kept calling me on my cellphone. They always said mean things to me and I don't understand like I'm just so like nice like what.

Mhm.

I went on Twitter ready to start bitching about my shitty life like people actually care when I stubbled upon a video.

It was Luke,

With a blonde bitch,

Fuck no.

Luke and Aleisha the caption said.

I threw my phone at the wall and screamed.

"Dis bitch always ruining stuff," I yelled while picking up my phone.

I called Luke to give him a piece of my mind.

"Hello."

"Listen here you little bitch, you think that just because I'm not in Austria with you that you can go get anyone you want. Yeet I'm still here hoe. Why would you want anyone else anyway when you have the golden pussy?"I yelled into the phone.

"Nah man fuck that shit. We done, I got back my old girl. Fuck that golden pussy you ain't got none it be smelling like fish. And it's Australia dummy dum dum," Luke said and hung up.

I stared at my phone shocked.

"No one breaks up with Arzaylea insert random middle name Rodriguez with a Z. Nobody Nobody."

"You know what, if he likes them blonde bitches then I'm gonna be one"

So I went to the wig store and bought a wig.

I put it one quite badly and posted it on every social media I have.

#yassssssssssssss I'm blonde now I captioned everything.

"Now let's go get him."

I bought a plane ticket to Australia as Luke likes to call it and packed my bags.

"Let's go."

-
The plane ride was very extra long cause I couldn't think of anything to tweet about.

But here I is standing in Australia.

I got in a cab and went to Luke's house.

"Open this goddamn door," I said.

Liz came to the door and looked me up and down.

"Didn't Luke break up with your stank pussy?"

"No he was just kidding."

"Then why is he making out with Princess Aleisha on my couch?"

I looked pass her and saw it. I pushed Liz out of my way.

"Move bitch."

I yanked Aleisha by her hair.

"I am the only blonde girl in Luke's life. Got it?"

"You need some milk like chill damn," Aleisha replied.

I was about slap her for suggesting me some milk when Liz grabbed my arm and spun me around before slapping me.

"You done disrespected the queen and the princess." Luke said sipping some tea.

"Dafuq you get the tea from?" I said.

"It's time for you to go Arzaylea," Liz said guiding me to the door.

"Take this and leave," Liz said shoving a glass of milk in my hand and shutting the door.

"Him and his credit cards will be mine," I declared with a evil cackle.