Chapter 3

Bryan's pov

'Currently' I typed into Twitter before adding the picture and pressing send.

I felt the need to tell a bunch of fan girls that have never heard of me before this situation about what is going on.

They deserve to know that Arzaylea hasn't paid the rent she owed  and blocked me when I confronted her about it.

I tried calling her and this time she actually answered.

But dirty moans where heard. The kind that we use to make. But now she was making them with that weird Luke kid.

He's like 10 years younger than us what is he doing? 

I don't even ship it.

And I ship all.

We got the Larry , the Narry, the ziam. I'm a big 1d fan by the way.

I hang up the phone in a hurry and tweet something depressing about who you give your head to before I fall  into a deep slumber.

Luke's pov

I honestly don't even know who this girl is.

This whole thing started about a month ago......

"Come on Luke, let's go to the bar!" Michael said excitement laced in his words.

"Yeah stop being a bum and get some."
Ashton chimed in.

"Ok. Ok." I replied just to get the two idiots to shut up.

I didn't feel like changing so I went to the bar as a typical white girl.

Sweatpants , uggs, and a nirvana t-shirt.

" can we stop at Starbucks? " I questioned

I wanted to pull off the look perfectly.

"No we are going straight to the bar."

" fine" I said exhausted.

The three of them trailed into the bar as I was pulled back into a tight embrace.

"Lukey don't you remember me?" A high squeaky voice exclaimed.

"Um who are you?"

"It's me. Arzaylea. Remember  when we dated back in 5th grade when my name was something normal like Grace?"

"Um no sorry."

"Well let's go remake some of those memories shall we?"

She dragged me away from the bar and into a nice house.

Inside there were pictures of her with some other guy.

"Arzaylea who is that?" I questioned

"Oh him? That's my brother."  She replied " we were always the best of friends. "

"Ok" I said suspiciously.

They didn't look like siblings to me but who knows maybe one then was adopted.

"Let's go have some fun shall we?"

I didn't really want to but the guys did say I should get some tonight.

"Sure"

And that's how we ended up here.

Ever since then I can't seem to stop. Whenever she asks I just say yes.

But every time we do, I can't help but feel something's not right about this.

--------
I don't know what I'm doing anymore