fearless

Disclaimer; I do not own the Twilight Series, all of those rights go to Stephanie Meyer and the film creators/directors, no copyright is intended. I do however own Haven Eldridge + her family and all of their original plot lines and back story. (Also credits to Jeff Davis and MTV as this character and story reflect a few similarities to Allison Argent's plot line on Teen Wolf, no copyright is intended.)

FEARLESS

     Haven Eldridge really did think that she had been through it all.

     From happy moments, to heartbreaking ones, the brunette's short year in Forks had provided them all. She met people who have become pieces of her, battled supernatural creatures that nearly tore her apart and been faced with enemies that she still hadn't conquered.

     But for now Haven was in a good place; her best friend was about to get married to the vampire she was now connected to and her father was finally able to return home so that her family is whole again. The only thing she wished was that Jacob had stuck around – though at this point she was beyond mad at him for not contacting her once since his departure.

     She just wished the Cullen's and Quileutes could get along.

     But life wasn't going to be peaceful forever – with Bella not long after her honeymoon falling pregnant with a creature no one knew anything about. Haven has to decide what means more to her and where her morals lie; was her best friend's happiness more important than the safety of a town of a few thousand? Chances were that the child could be uncontrollable and ruin everything Haven had worked hard to protect.

     The Volturi are also looking for a way to punish the Eldridge family for the stint they pulled on them in Volterra, and Aro is nothing if he wasn't vengeful.

     Haven is going to have to put her fears aside to protect the people she loves.

♡♡♡♡♡

hope y'all are ready for this! (because im kind of not omfg)

[ side note; the new character in the cast, izzy, won't be featured until breaking dawn part 2, but i'm super excited to write her because shit is going to get real ]