Introduction

Alexis

I'm 17 and decided to move with my mom for my Senior year. My dad had to go back to war overseas. My parents were once married and everything seem so perfect. Until my mom had found somebody else. Dad always said that people fall out of love with eachother everyday. Well why did my parents have to be one of those couples. So I'm moving back to LA with my mom and her new husband Ray. He's pretty cool. He has a daughter and a son. His son's name is Keith, he's 19, and his daughter's name is Kenya, she's 10. She cool to hang out with. I was the only child so having a step sister around ain't bad. Maybe a change is whats best :)

Chris

What up ya'll its C Breezy.!! Im 18 and living the life. Been living in Cali since I was about 10 when my parents got a divorce. Yeah Yeah we know that every teenager goes to.school. I mean we have to or we get our asses beat. Know what I'm saying?? Well yeah no siblings, only child. Moms seems happy with her new dude but thats cool. As long as she happy I'm happy and thats what matters right??

Keith

I'm 19 years young. I could give 2 fucks about a nigga long as these bitches love me. Grindmode. I hustle these niggas for they money. Drug Dealer. Yeah Self employed. Two younger siblings. Alexis who is my step sister, she 17 and just moved in with us, and Kenya she 10 and she my little princess. Well yeah thats me

Michael

What up? Its T-Raww in this bitch. My swag be DOPE.!! $$ is a habit. I'm 18 Got green John Dear, More Green Paul Pierce. Hang out with my niggas Keith and Chris. Me and Keith are fam and me and Chris been kicking it since the the 5th grade. Work at that Footlocker though.

---------------------------------------------

So heres the introduction of the characters yadda yadda Almost every story got em and if they don't well so be it but chapters coming soon :)

-MeloLover Aka ShaMelo:)