Carnivals In Town

Alexis

After bonding with Chris over our favorite musicians I was starting to like him more. I never met somebody with such great taste in music before. We got to the Carnival and walked around getting on a few rides. We mostly played games really.

"So since you're a female that plays ball, why don't we shoot some hoops?" He asked

"You're begging to get beat?"

"Naw just looking for fun."

"Okay. Let's go."

We went to the stand where the basketball station was. We played a few games and Chris won most. I didn't wanna make him look bad yet. Save that for later. He won me a giant monkey with blue eyes.

"Here. For you." He said

"Thanks."

"No problem. You hungry?"

"Yeah."

We went to the concessions and ordered. Chris ordered two hot dogs and some Chilli Chesse Fries with a large Rootbeer. I got a hot dog with cheese and jalèpeños with a medium Sprite.

"So how you liking the day so far?" Asked Chris

"It's going good. I'm actually glad I came."

"Why is that?" He asked

"Cause I'm having a good time."

"Well that's good. If you're having a good time I'm having a good time."

"And if I wasn't?"

"Then I would try my best to find something you would love to do."

We we're interupted by my mom calling me.

"Hey Mommy.!!"

"Hey baby.!! Where are you?"

"I'm at the Carnival with Chris."

"Keith's friend?"

"Yes."

"When are you gonna be back home?"

"I'll be there later. We're just hanging."

"Okay be careful sweetie."

"Okay bye Mommy."

"Love you."

"Love you too Mom."

I hang up the phone to Chris staring at me.

"What?"

"I just find that adorable."

"What?"

"You and your mom."

"That's my Mommy." I said in a kid voice

"I see."

"But I'm a Daddy's girl. Ever since I entered Earth. I follow in his foot steps for sports and all that. My Mom said I act like him."

"Well I think you act like yourself."

"You're just saying that. You haven't met my Dad and you don't know how I act."

"I know you're nice and outgoing. You really love to smile. I know that for a fact. You're beautiful, I mean really beautiful. I can't even say you're not pretty cause I'd be lying to myself...."

"That's sweet."

"You done with that?" He asked

"Yeah."

"I'll throw it away."

Chris is nice, he's different from most guys. I'm really starting to like him. I just can't fall for him too quick. I trusted one guy before, I won't let it happen that easy again.