Standing Tall

Alexis

So Gwen is in a coma and things are starting to get scary. Me and Chris were chilling at his house, talking just to get our minds off things for now.

"I know things have been a little crazy bae, that's why I'm tryna get ya mind off of things for a minute." Chris said sitting down next to me

"I know Chris. I understand what you're doing, and I want to thank you." I said leaning on him

"You're welcome girl." He said kissing my cheek

While preparing for the movie, Chris went to make Popcorn. I was getting a little angry cause Keaira kept bugging me to get out the house and Chris was taking forever. I was about ready to just call it a night when he came back into the living room.

"Took you long enough." I said

"My bad." He said sitting down, "Damn, can you go get the butter stuff on the counter." He said

"I guess."

"Thank you." He said as I got up

I went into the kitchen and saw this gray little box. I opened it and there was a diamond necklace in there.

"Chris? What is-"

"You like it?" He cut me off

"I love it." I said examining it

"Here let me put it on you." He said grabbing it and putting it on me.

"It's beautiful." I said

"Just like you." He said leaning in and kissing me. The kiss was getting a little deep, cause next thing you know me and Chris are in his room butt ASS naked getting it in.

"Damn girl." Chris said rotating his hips

"Right there." I said wrapping my arms around him as he began to thrust himself harder into me

"Right there?" He asked grabbing a fist full of my hair, I just nodded my head yeah as he began kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Ahhhhhh shit." I tried to mumble out

"Take this dick girl." He said in my ear, as I dug my nails in his back.

"Ahhhhh." I moaned

"Not yet bae.!!" Chris said in my ear

"I can't.!!" I screamed out as he pulled out

"What the fuck?" I said looking at Chris like he was stupid

"I got you." He said laying down and pulling me top of him. "Better?"

"Much better." I said

"Let's get to it." He said

I swear I rode the fuck out of Chris. I had that nigga moaning my name and everything. He was a blessing with his tools and he knew what he was doing. After we cuddled. I felt different, like a new woman. I gelt like I had just got a new life. After all that thinking, I finally went to sleep.

************

It's now been a month that Gwen has been in a coma. They say there is a possibility she won't recover from this either. The emotions I have, there's no way to describe it. I moved in with Chris. We've been together for almost 3 months. He's been trying to make me feel better from all the hectic things thats been going on. I'm glad he has been around, everybody. They've all been a great help, especially to Ray. He took off work because of this.

******

FLASHBACK

"What do you mean she might not make it?" Ray asked