Beginning Of My New Life

Alexis

I was in my room putting all my stuff away. Listening to Meek Mill. I was hanging up my clothes and all that when my step sister, Kenya came in.

"Hey Lex. Dinner's almost done." She said

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute."

"I'll save you a spot next to me." She said

"Okay."

Then Keith walked by. We don't really talk much. All I know is that he's been in Cali his whole life. Him and Kenya have different moms. His mom died from an overdose of Heroin when Keith was 12. He keeps quiet alot, doesnt say much and he barely does anything either. Sometimes I forget he is even here.

"What up?" He said walking to his room

"The ceiling."

Now Kenya's mom must be a beauty cause I know Kenya don't get her looks from Ray. Lmao. From what my mom told me, Kenya's mom had found her a new dude and left Kenya with Ray when Kenya was only a year old. She doesn't call or nothing. I feel bad for her. That some foul shit. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Keith came down and grabbed him a plate. He was heading up stairs when Ray called him.

"Keith? Why don't you eat with us tonight?" Ray asked

"I got stuff to do." He said lowly

"Well get to it later." Ray said

I sat down next to Kenya and ate my dinner.

"Aight. Yo pops is it cool if Chris and Michael come over?"

"Long as they monkey asses don't eat up all my food."

"Mind if I hang with ya'll tonight?" I asked

"Naw. It's cool."

When we were finished. Mom made us all rinse our plates and put them in the dishwasher. Ray and Mom were going out tonight. Kenya had to be in bed by 9:00. She was in her room playing dolls. Keith called me to his room.

"Look, I know we don't know eachother and all but I guess if we living under the same roof. We might as well get to." He said taking a hit at his blunt

"Cool with me."

"Aight now. Me and my niggas just chilling tonight. Don't worry. They cool."

"I ain't scared." I said

"Okay." He said taking another hit

"Mind if I join?"

About an hour later Keith's friends Chris and Michael came over.

"What up Cuhhz? T-Raww in the building." This skinny nigga said

"What up Mikey?" Keith said blowing out smoke

"What ya'll up in here smoking?" This blonde headed guy asked sniffing the room, "Kush?"

"Yes sir." Keith said

"Who this?" Asked Michael

"Oh that's my step sister Alexis"

"Word? What up I'm Chris."

"Hey." I said

"Ayyee nigga. That's my step sister. Hands off now. Better go hit one of.those hos on the street." Said Keith

"Speaking of hos. Ya'll never guess who I was with." Michael said

"Who?" Keith questioned him

"Nigga I was with Big Booty Monique."

"Nigga you was with Big Booty Monique?" Asked Keith

"Yeah Nigga. A nigga was getting it bruh."

I got up to go to the bathroom and to let them have their guy talk. Chris followed me.

"Can I help you?"

"Bathroom." He said

"I gotta go. I'll make it quick."

"Ladies first." He said

Chris

"Ladies first." I said

Damn. Keith never told me he had a step sister. She was so sexy. Caramel skin, a nice booty, not too big, not too small, and she had some chest. She had nice hair too. Natural. Black with brownish blonde highlights. She came out the bathroom and went to I'm suggesting her room. I followed her to her room.

"Who the hell you think you are walking up in my room?" She said

"My bad. I just wanna get to know you."

"What for?"

"To get to know you." I said

"You are friends with my step brother."

"Yeah. And?"

"That's a rule."

"Well I guess we can break it."

"We?" She questioned

"Yeah. Aight. My name is Christopher Maurice Brown. Only child and my parents divorced. I live with my momma and her boyfriend. Only been in one serious relationship and I broke it off cause she cheated. I am actually a good guy. I went to school everyday. Finished my Senior year with a 3.5 GPA and I work at Footlocker. I'm tryna save up enough money to get me an apartment. You know?"

"Okay... My name is Alexis Necole Williams. My parents got a divorce when I was 13. I just moved here with my mom cause my dad is overseas. I am currently enrolling into school for my Senior year. My GPA is a 4.0 and I play basketball."

"Really? A female baller. Looks like I found me a keeper." I said smiling

"Don't get to high on hopes yet."

"So are you single?"

"Maybe. It depends on how well you ask these questions."

"Well I'm single. Player? No. Do I got groupies lining up? Yeah but they thirsty girls."

"Am I insecure? No. Do I get jealous? Not really. What I hate is a liar."

Yeah she seems cool. I'm feeling her though. Something about her has my full attention. She playing hard to get, but with me, that ain't gon work. If I have to I will spend everyday, every second of each minute just to be in her presence.

-------------------------------------------------

Awww Chris falling for Alexis like he falls for every other girl in a Breezy love story. Aha.!! But yeah we all know the beginning is boring so bare with me. I am a good writer and once I get use to sharing my stories everything should be cool. So with that being said

-Tell me what you think (I know its lame)

Comment, Vote, do whatever just let me know okay? Okay.