Fireworks

Chris

8:00 soon came and I headed to Vanessa's house. When she opened the door, her hair was in a messy bun still and she had her glasses on.

"Hey."

"Hey, come on in and make yourself comfortable." She said smiling

"I didn't know you wore glasses."

"I'm studying."

"Studying?"

"I go to college and I have a test tomorrow."

"Oh. That's cool."

"What college?"

"USC."

"Wow. USC? What's your major?"

"Pyshcology."

"You play sports or something?"

"No, my dad is a big shot lawyer, and he is an Alumini at USC."

"Dang. That's cool."

"Yeah. It kinda is."

There was an awkward silence between us.

"Well, dinner should be almost done. I'm gonna go freshen up."

"Aight."

"You can watch TV, if you want." She said turning on the TV.

Soon after she had showered and changed we ate.

"Yo, this Spaghetti is bomb."

"I'm glad you like it. My grandmother taught me it."

"Well your grandma taught you well."

"Yeah, I always was at her house when I was younger. When I was twelve," She paused, "When I was twelve, she got real sick. I was young and didn't know what was going on. She passed away on my 13th birthday."

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. She's my angel now."

"That's what's up."

"But enough about me. How was your day?"

"It was aight, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yeah. I just haven't been in the mood to do anything."

"This girl really meant something to you?"

"Yeah and I fuck up and now she don't want a relationship." I sighed putting my face into my hands. Vanessa comforted me and rubbed small circles on my back. I looked up and there she was with them brown eyes again. Next thing you know, our lips are in sync with each other, and Vanessa tugging on my belt.

"How do you work this?" She struggled

"Here." I unbuckled it as she smashed her lips back on to mine.

"Hold on." She said pushing me on the bed and going in her drawer and getting something. I then felt her messing with Breezy, as she slipped the condom on it. I'm gonna be exhausted tonight.

*****

Keaira

Me and Dion were eating dinner. Only sound you could here is the scrapping of forks on the plate.

"Look, I've been thinking. Tonight will be my last night working. I was thinking we could move somewhere." Dion said

"Move somewhere? Where?"

"To Vegas."

"Vegas? You wanna move me to Vegas?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it. My cousin works at this casino called 4 Queens and I could earn some good money working Valet."

"I don't know."

"Think about it."

"Are you gonna change?" I asked him

"Did you not just hear me? I wouldn't have suggested moving then if I wasn't gonna change."

"I'll think about it." I said getting up and putting my plate in the sink. I went to the room and called Alexis.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey, are you busy?"

"No, not really. Why what's up?",

"Dion wants me to move to Vegas with him."

"Move to Vegas?"

"Yeah."

"Are you?"

"I don't know. He said he is changing for the sake of me and the baby."

"Baby? Key, are you pregnant?"

"Yes I am."

"When were you gonna tell me?"

"I found out last night."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Look, I gotta go. Think about it though. If Dion wants to do right, let him."

"Okay."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I hung up

I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe I should consider it. Naw, he can try and do right here in Cali. There's alot of people looking for somebody to work for them. Decisions, decisions.

******

Alexis

THE NEXT MORNING

I didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking about Chris, and how I treated him. I didn't give him the chance to speak or anything. I got up and threw on some sweats and a t shirt, slid on my slides and grabbed my purse.

"Keith, take me to Chris's."

He looked at me crazy. "Forgetting something?"

"Please?"

"Aight lets go."

"Where's Kenya?"

"At her friend's house. Why you going back to Chris's?"

"To talk to him."

"I knew it. You bout to get back with him."

"Whatever." I waved him off

When we got to Chris's I got out the car. I was about to walk upstairs when I saw that blonde hair. He was talking to that girl from the other night.

"I had a great time last night." The girl smiled

"Me too."

"Maybe we could do that again tonight?" She said rubbing on his bicep

"Maybe?" Chris said

"Call me, when you get home tonight." She said before they engaged in a kiss

"So you moving on already?" I asked walking up to him

"Lex-"

"Don't even speak. Here I am thinking I was too harsh on yoh yesterday, but you found you a new bitch."

"Yo Chill."

"Bitch? Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" She asked

"You you fucking ho."

"Yo Vanessa go in the house for me." Chris said pushing her into the house. "You chill out." He said to me

"FUCK YOU CHRIS.!!" I yelled in his face before walking off

"Everything aight?" Keith asked as I got in the car

"Just drive." I said putting on my seatbelt. Keith did as I ordered without any words. The drive home was real silence, all you heard was the engine switch gears for higher speed. I didn't even wait for him to park the car, I just got out and went upstairs, and to my new room. I cried my eyes out for what seemed like hours, until I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Damn you Chris.!! Fucking up bruh. -,-. Poor Alexis, it's okay boo. Chris will get his lmao. && Dion wants to move to Vegas.!! (That's where I live -.-) Well the epilogue and that will be it for Up 2 You. I know this is short forgive me.