Fumble

THE NEXT MORNING

Chris

She saw that? How? I mean I guess I deserved it, I did cheat. I can't keep that from her. What the hell was I thinking? I should of never went to that party. There was a knock at the door.

"What's up? Why did my girl leave?" Keaira asked

"Me being stupid."

"Being stupid?"

"Yeah. She saw the girl downstairs kiss me."

"Ya'll on this shit again?" Dion walked in

"You let some random bitch kiss you Chris? And where the fuck you been?"

"And he hit." Dion said

"Damn Chris, you done did my girl like that?"

"I know I fucked up." I sighed

"What?" Dion said

"Don't you have an explanation?" Keaira

"" was out doing me."

"How did you knoe Chris fucked the bitch?" She said walking out the house

"Cause

"What's up with ya'll? Looking like me-. Looking like how I used to be."

"She pregnant."

"You got a baby on the way too?"

"Honestly man? I'm scared. I ain't tryna be a Daddy. Not yet, she pregnant and talking about she want me to go find a real job, and that she don't want the baby in this kind of environment."

"Well congrats. You got you a nagging baby momma."

"You heard from Lex?"

"No. I've been tryna call her all night, but she ain't answer."

"You expect her after what went down?"

"She can atleast let me explain."

"Nigga, females ain't gonna let you explain shit. Once you cheat on them they don't give a damn bout what you say."

"I'ma go see her."

"You sounding like a female."

"You just to high up on ya pride. Maybe if you tone it down some Key will quit tripping on you."

"She gon trip regardless."

"Well, I'll be back."

"I'ma chill here til you get back."

I left over to Keith's place. When I knocked on the door, Keith answered.

"What up man? What you doing here?" Keith asked

"I came to see Lex."

"Come on man. You know it ain't a good time."

"Come on. We've been boys since I moved here."

"Ya'll making this hard for a nigga." He sighed opening the door. "She in my room."

When I got to the door, I knocked on it.

"Come in." She said

When I walked in, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Lex? Can I explain?"

"Chris, there's nothing to explain. Ever since we got together, everything has gone wrong. I found out that I don't have a Mom, I'm pregnant, and I'm just tired of this. Then I catch you kissing that girl."