Chapter 2

Leonardo growled in rage. How dare he do that to him of all people the nerve of that man. He walked down a trail he and Ray made one day for the tribe. He couldn't understand why Raph would even do that. Hugging himself he refuse to be cry for something that stupid. There was something wrong he knew it to, but for some damn reason he couldn't figure it out.

*Crush*

There was some other people walking down the trail so he really didn't have to worry about it. For some reason the person behind him made him feel relaxed like all his energy left him. A hand touched his hips he thinking it was Raph didn't turn around to his mate still a bit upset with him. Leo let out a sigh as another hand rubbed his shell. He churred not in a sexual way nope in a good relaxed way. His mate churred back heavily Leo froze it wasn't his mate. He tried to play it off, but the person only turned him around. He snarled at who it was.

"Good while it lasted," Takehiko said. Not really caring about how Leo felt about it. "I've been watching your family for a while now Ray and Rich have grown to fine Alphas. I wound have assume them be omegas maybe the next one," He doubt that one already.

Leo growled he knew his own tribe enough. "She's yours."

Takehiko only nodded. "How far are you? When did you find out?"

His question seemed real as if he really cared enough to know. "2 months I believe since the only way I figured it out was because she moved when you churred." Leo told him. He couldn't understand why he felt safe with him.

Takehiko gave his own sigh there was a reason he was here and it wasn't so he could have a chat with Leonardo. "I need to talk to who's ever in charge." Leo eyes open so wide he found it amusing to see.

"Do you want a death wish?" He asked him like come on who does this.

"Maybe, but this important and it has to do with you. I know for a fact your tired of your past." Takehiko said. He changed a lot Leo had realized. Leo let out a deep breath. "Raph is going to kill you."

"Maybe. So is he the one in charge?" Takehiko asked.

"Ah kinda."

Takehiko raised his eye. "What does that mean?"

Leo rolled his eyes,"It means you have to talk to Alpha, Hot Red, Raph and Me."

"Well shit. This is really digging my own grave."

"You think."