Chapter 3

Angry Raph glared at Takehiko he wanted that stupid alpha away from his mate. The aura him and his mate was so peaceful as if they started off with a clean slate. He couldn't believe that Hot Red and Alpha were actually letting him talk. "We don't need your help," Raph growled. The moment he spoke everything turned sour.

Takehiko let out a deep breath. He looked in Raphs' eyes and said, "Look, I understand you hate me, but for the sake of your mate safety let me help. I know everything about the Crystal Tribe. I don't want your mate."

"Trying to say I can't protect my family." Raph snarled.

Leo sat back his breathing coming out in and out hard. His instincts clawed at him. He glanced at his two boys from across him he watch them shift around uncomfortable Leo wanted them with him. Hot Red looked at the end of her wits. A growl escaped him as Raph pushed Takehiko.

Raph growled at him in return. Challenge confronted.

Ray moved in between them frighten they might attach each other. He didn't know what was going on. A hand laid on his shell causing him too look up. Takehiko looked down at the young one then pulled his hand back. "Maybe in the past I would. I am not that person anymore and I do not wish to take them." His words was a way for him to back down.

"What makes you think you will."

"Raphael, Takehiko will most likely win with the help of Leonardo. You will be too blinded by you rage to notice anything meaning hurting your mate in the process possibly your children." Hot Red spoke up. Leo had unconsciously stood closer to Takehiko taking a protective stances. She saw what Raphael was about to do, "It won't do anything. Leonardo will attack you if you threaten Takehiko." Raph ignored Hot Red and Took a step forward it was a method of domination. Leonardo bristled. Takehiko stepped in front of Leo in order to protect the him and child within him.

Challenge accepted.

------------(Fight scene skipped)-----------

Everyone laid there down panting.

Ray and Rick tried to make since of everything. Being told to stand away from the fight. Not only did their fathers fight, but so did Takehiko, Alpha, Hot Red, and Donatello who had entered during the fight. He was bleeding from his arm.

Breathing was hard.

He didn't regret it.

Everything hurt.

He didn't care at the moment.

Didn't feel safe near him. He was a threat to them.

He winced and growled.

Beikoku to chigaimasen!! (No different then us!) Scared he curled up on himself.

He looked at his mate crossed from him.

Tears started down his cheeks. It hurt.

Hot Red helped Alpha up as did Ray. They weren't hurt as bad. Takehiko sat on his hind legs he had won. They all looked at the fallen mates.

He turned away shame for hurting his mate.

"No different then them." Leo whispered out. Turning away from everyone. He looked at Raph everyone breath hitched at the next words he spoke. "Your not my mate. You lied."