Chapter 4

His body froze. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Leo his mate told him that. For some reason he didn't feel broken as he should have, but rather furious if he was honest with himself.

Takehiko watched Raphael slowly stand with his injuries. He had won them without even wanting to. Leonardo didn't look like he was going to get up on his own and looked really pale. He was pretty sure Leo was scared on what was going to happen. Looking down at his hands he had a choice either make up for his past mistakes or turn back. He couldn't make a choice without proving Raph that he wanted to take them away from him. Determination set he rose from the ground. "I have won." Everyone eyes where focused on him now. "As I said when I entered I did not come for a fight, but as you can see that is not what happen. I no choice other then to keep them with me or give them to another Alpha and let him decided what is best for them. I chose to give them to another." He told them.

Alpha stood in front of him now. "Who is the Alpha you have chosen?"

"Daisuke is the Alpha I have chosen." Takehiko replied. He crouched beside Leonardo picking him up bridal style. "I need to talk to Donatello, Daisuke, Michelangelo and you. It is important." He whispered in Leos' ear.

"Ray, Rick, come. Donnie can you get Mikey and Dai to my old tent please." Leo asked him.

Donnie nodded, "Okay."

Leo looked back at Raph who only glared at him. He shrieked away. They left.

Alpha laid a hand on Raph shoulder. "You must get them back."

"How can I possibly do that. When I broke our promise." Raph looked away from him.

"Mm yes, but you still fight for him like you always have do not abandon him now. Even if you must start from scratch. Most my omegas are in the same state Leonardo is in. Do not break another promise." Alpha spoke deeply to him.

"I'll do my best."

"Is all I ask. I fear the upcoming battle will break him once more."

(Leo Tent)

Leo curled up close to Dai while everyone go comfortable. His old reeked of sex he would have to burden it then get Mikey to help make him a new one. His kids sat on his old bed. While everyone else decided to stay standing. His two boys had nothing to do with this sadly they would learn their parents past weren't the greatest as they hoped.

Takehiko cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. "You all remembered Master am I correct." Their were a couple of angry yeses. "Well he has a twin brother. He is in charge of the Crystal Tribe."

"I know him, Father introduced me to him after Leo got promoted." Donnie spat out the word Farther.

"Master Kiz Azohra and Master Shu dengen were born twins that could feel, taste, smell, hear, and see everything of the other." Leo shivered, he's had his fair shares with Kiz Azohra.

"What about him?" Dai snapped.

"He wants my child, I refused and he didn't like it." Takehiko said. "Leonardo, you have to take back Raphael, but also stay with Daisuke."

"No."

Takehiko growled stubborn omega. "You and him has never dealt with this kinda of shit. I know and everyone else in here knows that Raphael would have never hurt you if he was in control. I am dealing with this with my mate. We found a solution." Takehiko told him.

"And that would be?" Leo asked him.

"He would have to mark you 3 times a day for a month. The Dai has to do the same thing the next month." Takehiko explained. He knew from experience it wasn't gonna be an easy thing to do. "You will be able to accept them both easily."

He would have to think this over. It was obvious Takehiko knew this was going to happen, but didn't think he would have won. Wait a minute he has mate! "You have a mate?" He looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes he's like you he gave me a chance and I took it. He changed me." A small smile spread on his face.

"Good. I'll try."

"Is all I ask. I have to leave he's going to worried I've been gone this long. I'll come and help out here and there. See yeah." He left.

Roy decided then to speak up, "Is anyone going to explain what is going on!"

Tbc...