Chapter 6

Ray confused gazed followed Takehiko. Stay away from the fight he didn't think so. If there was going to be another tribe war he was going to fight along his tribe. "Rick we need to get moving," He said. The air around them had smoke in it he didn't understand why since nothing was on fire. His brother ran beside him running shouting at any warrior tent who seemed to already know what to do. They got to their father's tent walking in they shouted for him and Daisuke to get up.

Leo shot up fist ready, "What's going Rick?"

"Crystal tribe are on there way we can smell them can't you?" Rick asked him.

"No, but we need to meet up with the tribe leaders," Leo told them he walked over to his katanas' slipping them on he nodded to them to follow.

"Attack!!" Yelled rang through. "Bring me the traitor and my slave!"

Takehiko met them in the front of the tribe with a few other warriors ready for a fight. The leaders were getting everyone else to safety. They would join later if they could handle it til then. A horn blasted through the air he flipped backwards when an arrow sailed over him. "Takehiko jump right." He did so with no hesitation he got back into the fight.

He felt something wrap over him he struggle only to be shock with electricity so intense he felt he'd loose conscious right there. Shouts of his name came from different people a whimper escaped him as someone unwrap him from the net getting shock too. "Ray come one we need to get you out of here," Takehiko picked him from the ground. Ray didn't want to leave his tribe to fight he shook his head trying to get off of Takehiko. "No..I need to..to..help," He gasped in pain. His fathers were fighting side by side moving like a well oil machine like his brother and Daisuke.

Takehiko eyed him. He noticed that Ray had most beautiful lime green skin that matches perfect with his grey hue eyes. Takehiko shook his there was no time for that they were in middle of war. Ray eyes study Takehiko never have he really looked at the man before him. He was nicely built, but dam why during a stupid war did he now notice this.

He hauled Ray into a ditch to hide of course he also hid Leonardo would kill him for not protecting his child. The nets kept on flying over them seeming to never stop. Ray was against his plastron since the ditch was a bit of a squeeze for both of them. He rest his head on Ray's head thinking back on what Arata said about the nets while they seemed to miss everyone that didn't care the rare gene. Well Ray was a Tabiei (Natural) meaning as a beta he could be a great second in command when the alpha isn't around, Take charge when he want like an Alpha, and be submissive like an omega. Takehiko cursed out loud startling Ray with out meaning to. Ray was a Tabiei yes, but he also carried the damn gene.

"Do you know your suppose to be in another tribe," Takehiko blurted out.

"What?" Ray looked at him bewared. Another tribe was this man crazy.

"Yes." He didn't get to finish explain when suddenly they were pulled out of the ditch. He growled at the one holding him down Arata.

Ray was separated from him and placed by Leonardo while everyone else was separated from them. The Master of the Crystal Tribe stood in the middle with his most trusted men Masuyo, Ren, Rukuro, and Taro who really isn't loyal to him. Master Kiz Azohra smiled at them in victory. "Never did like this clan," Kiz Azohra sneered it was a stupid tribe both were. One omega in a group of Alphas and one Alpha surrounded by omegas stupid. "Fruit tribe what kind of name was that. They couldn't even fight against us in battle."

"That wasn't a true battle baster," Takehiko yelled at him.

"No it wasn't I admit, but you have to admit that my slave was a good fuck," Kiz Azohra sneered at him. He looks at the young man beside his slave who was this. "Bring him to me," He pointed at Ray. Ren and Taro yanked him up in front of him Kiz Azohra noticed that how his slaves tense mmm he smiled. He grabbed the young man arm causing him to wince he smelled him he was sweet like when ah. "Someone is going into season soon," He nuzzled the young man neck there was something else he just couldn't pick it up. "Arata come smell him I can't seem to figure out what he is," Kiz Azohra ordered him.

Arata let someone else hold Takehiko down. He walked in front of Ray nuzzling his neck to hmm, "Alpha, Beta, Omega, and carrier mmm a Tabiei were lucky that tribe isn't here yet." He pulled away from Ray, but his gaze had turned lustful.

'Yet?' Takehiko thought he smiled on the inside if they mark him without his consent that tribe will be here in seconds. He wondered why nobody way shouting threats at the Master he looked at them now noticing them. They had their mouth shut with some kind of leather. Ray growled at them showing his Alpha inside. Too bad for Master Kiz Azohra Taro is also a Tabiei undercover and just puts his Alpha half forth.

Kiz Azorhra left them to crouch in front of Leo who froze staring at him, "Miss me my dear."

TBC....