Chapter 1

((((WARNING: SPOILERS))))
Ian and Anthony are my best friends, especially Anthony. I really like him, more than a best friend. But, there's no chance for me to love him. I sent him a love letter in high school but he thought it was from Anna Reed, his crush. It literally broke my heart. I really love him but if he loves someone else, I'll always be there for him and be happy.

I was riding my skateboard to Ian's house to ask him if he and Anthony are going to the reunion. I knocked on the door and waited. The door was opening to see Mrs. Hecox.

"Oh! Hi, (y/n)." She said. I smiled and waved.

"Hi, Mrs. Hecox! Is Ian here?" I asked.
She nodded.

"He's in his room as always." She said leading me the way. I walked into Ian's room to see him watching a video of his girlfriend, "Butt Massage Girl".

"Hiya, Ian!" I said, chuckling. He turned to see me and was surprised.

"(Y/n)! Hi! What are you doing here? It's been 4 months since you went to New York!" He said, giving me a hug.
((Let's say you went to New York for lessons on skateboarding. Idk))

"Ian, I went there for that long and you missed me. Even though you kept texting me almost everyday." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yea, but-" he was cut off by Anthony walking into his room. He dropped tons of mail and was about to say something. When he saw me, his eyes widen. He ran over to me and gave me a gentle hug.

"I haven't seen you since you left for New York! How have you been?" Anthony asks.

"Like I said to Ian, I was only there for 4 months." I said chuckling. "Besides, are you guys going to the reunion?" I asked. They looked at me confused.

"Don't tell me you guys don't know." I said, smacking my forehead.

"We didn't know. We never got our mail." Anthony said, looking at Ian. Ian chuckled nervously and looks away.

"Anyway, it's tonight. Just to let you know, you have to dress formal." I said.

"Ok. Anyways, Anthony. Give me a ride somewhere." Ian said take a slice of pizza from Anthony's pizza bag.

"Let me guess. Game Bang?" Anthony said, smiling.

"Yeah! Let's go! Wanna come, (y/n)?" Ian yelled. I nodded. I followed Ian to Anthony's "Cheese Moblie" from work.

"Here, (y/n). Take shotgun!" Anthony said, opening the car door like a gentleman. I laugh.

"Why, thank you, kind sir!" I said, bowing to him then sat inside the car.

Anthony chuckles and then drives us to Game Bang, the fun center. There were a small group of kids looking us.

"Hey! Nice car, dickheads!" The leader (or someone else) said, while the other kids laughed. The the leader looked at me.

"Hey pretty lady. Wanna ditch these losers and hang out with cool people instead?" I looked at them with disgust.

"Like I would ever hang out with you jerks! I love these two nitwits. They'll always be cooler than you douchebags." I said, a bit angrily. They just walked away, laughing at Ian and Anthony.

Ian and Anthony looked surprised at me. Like I beat up a bully.

"You really would like to hang out with us besides them cool guys?" Anthony asked. I nodded.

"I'd never ditch my best friends." I said, grinning.

We walked inside and Ian started cheering for our favorite game ever. "Magic Pocket Slave Monsters was so cool!" I said. Ian was whispering the theme song while I was just listening to him. Anthony looked super embarrassed for some reason. I looked around and saw some girls giggling.

"Anthony..." I put a hand on his shoulder but he shook it off.

'He changed.' I thought. Where was the hilarious Anthony I remembered? Anthony and Ian had a little argument about stop being little kids and be grown up and stuff.

Anyways, Anthony had to leave to deliver the other pizzas. Ian looked at me to call a cab. I shook my head.

"Come on, (y/n)!" Ian begged. I signaled him to be quiet for a moment. My friend, (your/friends/name) is driving his/her new car to so I asked him/her to pick me and Ian up. I told him and he was alright with it. Finally, (y/f/n) picks up me and Ian and drove us back to Ian's house.

>>>>Skipping Car Scene<<<<

Once we got dropped off, Ian said he was gonna to on YouTube and post comments about his "Girlfriend". I rolled my eyes and played his guitar for a bit. ((And also pretend you could play some instruments like piano, flute, guitar, drums, and etc.))

After a while, Anthony came back and started to look through the pile of mail. Luckily, he found the invitation to the reunion. Anthony said we should all go and have fun.

'He's back to his funny, weird self again.' I thought, staring at him. I heard Ian snapping fingers in front of my face. I got out of my thoughts. He smirked and pulled me outside of his room to talk.

"You still love him, don't you?" Ian said. I nodded. ((Ian knows about your crush on Anthony))

"I still do. No matter what. Even if he doesn't love me." I said, looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry. Maybe soon at the reunion, you'll tell him the truth." Ian said, trying to cheer me up.

I was gonna say something but Anthony interrupted me.

"Ian, (y/n), come check this out." Anthony said. We walked back into the room to see a video on YouTube.

"Oh my god. Wasn't that the reunion in 2009?" I said. Anthony nodded.

'All I remember was Anthony singing Magic Pocket Slave Monsters song, try to do a flip but failed, fell off the stage, and the microphone shoved up his ass.' I felt sorry for him. I patted his back to calm him down a bit.

Suddenly, Anthony said "Why don't we go to the YouTube company, and get rid of the video?" Ian didn't want to go but he did it for Anthony.

"You coming along, (y/n)?" Anthony asks. I shook my head.

"Sorry. Guys, I am gonna get ready for the formal tonight. I'll probably see you guys there. Bye." And then I ride off with my skateboard.

(((((How is that? I only saw Smosh: the Movie once and almost forgot the scenes. Anyways, leave a vote, comment, or both if ya want. P.s. In this Fanfic, it'll now be mostly Ian's or Anthony's PoV)))))