Chapter 5

Ian's PoV

((((Okay, after Anthony and Ian split up, Ian was being sneaky and went to see his "Girl friend" Butt Massage Girl. That's not her name but Ian doesn't want to know. Now, he's also... Getting a butt massage... Awkward... Anyways enjoy!))))

"Is it weird to say that I want this guy's hand on my butt all the time?" I asked.

BMG (Butt Massage Girl) : "A little bit."

[Anthony teleports into the video]

"Ian? What are you doing?" Anthony asked, standing in front of me.

"Oh, hey, man, check it out! It's Butt Massage Girl!" I said. She waved at Anthony.

"You were supposed to be out looking for the graduation night video. What happened?" He said.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, but I found Butt Massage Girl. Dude, she's amazing. We're kind of in love." I said.

BMG: "Hey, I know you. You're Backflip Microphone Guy. We've been watching your video all day."

"You showed her that?" Anthony asked.

"Well, I mean, it's a good video. Why wouldn't I? I mean, there you go."

We watched the video of Anthony failing at the backflip.

"Dude, there's the address right there. We could finally get to the video." Anthony said, looking excited.

"But, but, but, Butt Massage Girl." I said, pointing at my girlfriend.

"Dude, you'll have to help me on this. Please... I just realize how much (Y/n) loves me and now, I need to tell her." Anthony begged.

I sighed.

"Did it take you that long to find out?" I said, slightly chuckling.

His eyes widen.

"Wait, you knew (Y/n) loved me? And you never told me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"She really loved you but you were being clueless. Back then, (Y/n) talked with me a lot. Cause of you... Mostly." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"She didn't talk to me cause I was distracted with Anna?" He asked again.

I nodded once more.

"Now, I really loved (Y/n). I was afraid that (Y/n) would think of us as losers but, once she said that she would hang out with us rather than those kids, I felt the love I had for her again." He explained.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said, as I was putting on my shorts. ((He was getting a butt massage and only wore underpants))

(BMG:) "But... Big Rod 91..."

"Shh.... Don't ruin this moment, Butt Massage Girl."

(BMG:) "I have a name ya know-"

"Lalalalalala.... Go now! Go now!" I said to Anthony.

He clicked the button.

(Teleported to the reunion party)

(((There ya go! Chapter 5! I know it's shorter than the first couple of chapters but some of you guys really wanted to see what happened in this chapter. Well, see ya to the next chapter!)))