Chapter 2

((WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS))
Anthony's PoV

>< In the Cheese Car ><

"Don't worry dude. The video was awesome." Ian said.

I glared at him while driving.
"It won't be awesome when Anna sees it. It's gonna remind her of how much of a loser I used to be." I said.

><Arriving at the YouTube Company><
"This is never gonna work." Ian complained.

"If you want something done right, you just gotta talk to the right people. You gotta look straight into their eyes and... beg." I said.

><Walking into the building><

"Hey, do me a favor, let me do all the talking. Okay? Your people skills are terrible." I said.

"What are you talking about? I have amazing people skills." Ian said.

Ian was opening the door to a lady until the door smashed into a guy holding coffee.
"I am so... Glad that happened. That was the funniest thing I've seen all day." Ian said, laughing.

After that, Ian and I went up to the lady behind the desk.

No one's PoV

Anthony: "Hi there, darling. I am a very important, big, rich CEO of a powerful company."

Ian: "And I am his boss"

Anthony: "Well, now, Ian, a CEO does not have a boss, okay?"

Ian: "I beg to differ, Anthony, because I am the CFO and that's one letter higher than CEO."

Anthony: "Well, Ian, you must've misheard me, because I'm actually the CEOO, Which has one more letter, so it's more important."

Lady: "Hey! It's you. I know you. You're that kid from the crazy video. You're the Backflip Microphone Guy!"

Anthony: "Okay, that's actually why we're here."

Lady: "Okay, I have a question for you. When you regained consciousness, and you fell off the stage and you landed on the mic, did the whole thing go up your ass? Or was it some sort of, like, special effects?"

Anthony: " Okay, can we just keep it down, please?"

Lady: "Okay, 'cause I was watching with my husband--Sorry, taken. And he was like 'Where'd the mic go?' And I was like, 'I think it's in that boy's ass.'

Anthony: "Okay, that's enough, okay?!"

Lady: "You will not use that tone with me."

Anthony: "You're right. I'm sorry. Okay? It's just my friend and I have a very important issue we need to discuss. It's a matter we'd like to take up directly with the CEO of this fine establishment, if you don't mind. So, is Mr. YouTube available to see us right now?"

Ian: "Mr. YouTube?"

Anthony: " Yup, we're going straight to the top."

Ian: "Okay, first of all, the CEO of YouTube is not just gonna sit down with two random guys off the street. And even if he did, I'm pretty sure the guy's name is not 'Mr. YouTube'"

Lady: "Mr. YouTube will see you right now. His office is just at the end of that hallway."

Ian: "Really?"