Chapter 6

Previously... (Ian's PoV)

"Now, I really loved (Y/n). I was afraid that (Y/n) would think of us as losers but, once she said that she would hang out with us rather than those kids, I felt the love I had for her again." He explained.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said, as I was putting on my shorts. ((He was getting a butt massage and only wore underpants))

(BMG:) "But... Big Rod 91..."

"Shh.... Don't ruin this moment, Butt Massage Girl."

(BMG:) "I have a name ya know-"

"Lalalalalala.... Go now! Go now!" I said to Anthony.

He clicked the button.

(Teleported to the reunion party)

Now... (Anthony's PoV)

(((WARNING: There are some stuff that's emotional about your life in here...)))

Ian and I arrived in the video. It was just like it was yesterday. Everyone kinda dancing, talking, blah blah blah.

"This is it." I said to Ian.

"Yeah, I mean, it's great and all, and it's  has been a couple of minutes and I could really use a butt massage." Ian said but I cut him off.

"Shh! Keep it down. Can't draw attention to ourselves." I said.

Unfortunately, I stepped in a mop bucket, spun around a few times, and smacked a guy onto a food/snack table.

A waiter tripped and dropped the glasses of punch onto the guy that I smacked into.

"Dude, seriously?" A guy said. ((It was D-Trix. XD))

"What kind of a dumbass just leaves that stuff laying around?" I said.

I turn around to bump into a tall, strong, dude.

"Not like a bad dumbass. Like a... Good dumbass." I said, nervously.

"Way to not draw attention!" Ian whispered shouted at me.

Ian and I went under the bleachers.

"There she is. Look at her." I said, looking at (Y/n) talking with our old us.

I continued to look at (Y/n) but I suddenly had a sad look on my face.

I saw myself try to talk with Anna and I see (Y/n) slightly tearing up. She said something to Ian and hugged him and walked towards the exit. She looked back at the old me one more time and left.

I suddenly felt guilty. She still loves me even when I still liked Anna. She doesn't deserve me. I'm such a dumbass... I thought.

"She still loves you ya know." A voice popped in my thoughts. I looked at Ian.

"She does deserve you... She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. ((Let's say you were bullied before you met Ian and Anthony)) She said If she didn't meet us, she might have been dead. YOU saved her from getting bullied. YOU saved her from committing suicide. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for YOU who saved her." Ian said.

I remembered that day. I saw (Y/n) getting pushed around and bullied by some girls and guys. I saved her. I helped her. I sweared I was almost crying.

I got cut off from my thoughts from a loud voice.

"Okaaaaaay, graduates! Helloooo! Are we all having a good time tonight?" Our principal Mr. Ellis said.

There was a scattered clapping in the gym.

"All right, coming up on stage right now to sing the theme song from Magic Pocket Slave Monsters. Everybody put your hands together for Anthony Padilla." Our principal said.

"We need to stop him! Me. The guy who's also me." I said.

((Again. There is more funny shiz in there but I'm too tired to write all of that.))

Ian ran out onto the stage.

Anthony from 2009: "Hey, you got here really fast."

Ian: "I'm sorry, man."

Ian punch the old me and started beating up old me.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked.

"I'm trying to knock you out so you don't embarrass yourself."

Anthony2009: "huh?" He said looking at me.

"Told you I don't go down that easy." I said, smirking. I started beating "myself" up as well.

I handed Ian a brick. "Here ya go."

"Thanks!" Ian said.

We started beating up "myself" more.

"How are you so tough to knock out, man? Is your head made of steel?" Ian exclaimed.

I was suddenly getting pulled away by Ian from 2009.

"Stop hitting my best friend!" Ian2009 said.

Mr. Ellis suddenly changed the music to rock music and everyone started hitting each other.

The phone started beeping. I looked at it and my eyes widen.

"Ian, look! We only have 5% power left. We have to get outta here." I said.

"What about fixing the video?" Ian said.

"Forget it, it's too late." I said.

"Diri, get us to the portal now." Ian said.

(Diri:) You said, "Is my mom infertile?" Let me check on that for you.

"That's not what I said! You know that's not what I said." Ian said.

"Damn it, Diri, this is not the time for games, okay? If we don't get back to the portal now, we're gonna be stuck in YouTube forever." I said.

(Diri:) "And you would just hate that, wouldn't you? Stuck in here with me for the rest of your life."

"Shut up, Diri, this isn't about you." Ian said.

(Diri:) You shut up, Ian. You have poisoned the mind of my dear Anthony. What is it with you guys? First, you idiots barge into my office off the street, asking for favors. I am gracious enough to listen, but thn you won't even laugh at my wiener jokes, even though they are super funny."

"Wait. Steve--It that you?" Ian asked.

Steve: "Uh... No, thus is Diri. I'm just some computer software guiding you guys around. I'm definitely not Steve YouTube, whoever that is."

"Steve, dude, we know it's you, okay?" I said.

Steve: "All right, fine. It's me, Steve. Too bad you didn't figure it out an hour ago because I've got you trapped. You're gonna live forever in YouTube."

"We have to find that portal, man. (Y/n) is waiting for me on the other side." I said.

Steve: "Good luck trying to find the portal without me to lead you there. It's impossible."

"Wait, what if we go into our history and follow the videos backwards?" Ian asked me.

"Let's go!" I said.

(Teleported to the last video)

Steve: "fine, you want to run away from me? I'm up for the challenge."

To be continued...

((A/N: How was that for a chapter? Comment and/or vote down below if you loved it. See ya in the next chapter!!))