Chapter 4

Previously...

"Diri, take us to our graduation night video." I said. "It's time for some redemption."

(Diri:) I am now taking you to Jenna Marbles.

"Wait, what?" I said confused.

"Now, she's just screwing with us." Ian said.

Now...

Ian's PoV

Jenna: "Listen, if you're a guy and you're wearing eyeliner. Not just Halloween eyeliner or anything like that, like all-day, everyday eyeliner, I got news for you. It's hot. I like that. Keep doing what you're doing."

[Ian and Anthony crashed into her living room]

"What the hell, man?" Jenna yelled.

"Diri, damn it!" Anthony whispered/shouted.

"Jenna, I'm really sorry, okay? Just forget we were ever here. We'll just be on our way." Anthony said.

"Hold on. Jenna, it's me, Big Rod 91. I've commented on a bunch of your videos." I said, excitingly.

"Oh, yeah! I know exactly who you are. You kidding me. No idea." Jenna said, noting the sarcasm in her voice.

Anthony said, " Okay Jenna, actually, this is gonna sound crazy, but Steve--" Anthony got cut off by Jenna.

"Steve sent you here to fix some crappy video that you guys messed up on. That right?" Said Jenna.

Anthony and I looked at each other.

"Yeah." We both said.

"And then he gave these phones, but Diri's being an unhelpful little bitch?"
Jenna continued.

"Oh my god, yes!" Anthony and I said.

"Yeah, I know." Jenna said.

(Diri:) Screw you, Jenna

"Whatever. I know a shortcut. Just use the web address for the video. You don't even need Diri if you type in the web address to the video that you want to go to." Jenna told us.

"Wait, hold on. We don't know the address. That's gonna take forever to guess." I said.

(Diri:) Yeah, Jenna. That's a dumb idea.

Jenna scoffed and whispered, "Bitch" under her breath.

"Well, then I don't know what to tell you. But whatever you're gonna do, make it quick." Jenna says.

"Why?" Anthony asked.

"Steve didn't tell you?" Jenna asked while I shook my head.

"See, these phones and Diri are your only link to the outside world. And if the battery life dies, you get stuck in YouTube. Forever. Just like me." Jenna explains.

"Wait, what?" I said.

(Jenna from video) Hey, Jenna, seen my hair scrunchie?

(Real Jenna) No, I haven't seen your scrunchie, bitch. Are you kidding me? She looks ridiculous in those. I don't even know why she wears them. She's not even hot. She's like a six. Look at her. Nasty.

(Video Jenna) Don't tell me what to wear, bitch.

(Real Jenna) What did you just say to me? Come and say it to my face!

"Okay, I know you really want to fix that video, but we can't get stuck in here, dude. We just need to go back." I said to Anthony.

"We're gonna be fine. We have plenty of battery power left. This is my only chance." Anthony says.