32.) He introduces you to the lads

Paul: Once Paul introduces you to the other lads, John compliments you and says "What a lovely bird you got there McCartney, if you weren't with her I would've snatched her for myself" with a wink which causes Paul to roll his eyes and you to giggle. "Well she's mine Lennon, so sod off!" Paul says sassily while putting a protective arm around your waist. You just laugh at how sassy Paul is being, but at the same time you feel special to have him because he's such a sweetheart.
"Jeez I was just kidding around with ya Paulie gosh" John replies while putting his hands up in defense.

John: The other lads told you and John to meet them at a nearby cafe.
"Do you think they'll like me?" You ask John curiously. "Of course they will love! They're very supportive lads" John responds with a cheeky smile.
You just smile and make your way to the entrance of the cafe.
The 3 other lads catch your eye and come right over to where you and John were seated. "Well hello there, I'm Paul. Paul McCartney. And who might you be love?" Paul asks you with a wink while kissing your hand. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you Paul" you reply with a warm smile. "You told me she was a beautiful bird, but I didn't think you meant this beautiful" George said with a smirk. "Yeah I fully agree with George on that" Ringo replied with a wink. You just sat there blushing, not knowing what to say at the moment. "Well sorry to ruin your day lads, but Y/N is all mine"  John says happily while kissing you passionately.

George: "Awwwwww I see little Georgie has a girlfriend now! How cute!" John says teasingly as you and George walked into the recording studio. "Yeah well she's mine! So you lads better not try and steal her away from me ye hear? George responds with a serious look plastered on his face. "She's the only one who truly makes me happy" George says while looking directly at you. You blush and kiss his cheek. "Why in the world would we do that George? We just want you to be happy mate" Paul responds. "Ye you're like our little baby brother George" Ringo replies with a toothy grin. "Ye truly" John responds while being serious for once. "Thanks lads I really appreciate it" George replies with a warm smile while holding your hand tightly.

Ringo: You were excited to meet the 3 other lads. Ringo could note your enthusiasm. "Ahh here we're love" Ringo said while you followed him inside a club called the Cavern.
As you and Ringo made your way through a crowd of people, you saw 3 other lads sitting by a bar say hi to Ringo. You were guessing that they were his 3 other band mates. "Mates, I'd like you to meet someone" Ringo spoke while the lads laid their eyes on you. "This is Y/N my lovely girlfriend" Ringo said proudly with a smile.
"Well uh, hello there beautiful, what's a girl like you doing with a guy like Ringo?" John said with a wink.
"Sod off lennon" Ringo said with an annoyed tone. "You know I'm just messing with ye Rings" John replied with a chuckle while messing up Ringo's hair. "Ye I know" Ringo replied. "She is my one and only true love" Ringo spoke while hugging you and kissing you sweetly.
"Awwweeeeeeeeeee" said the other 3 lads in harmony while whistling and cheering.

- I hope you guys enjoyed!
- Stephanie ✨✌