38.) What he gives you on Christmas

Paul: Paul gives you a beautiful golden necklace with the letter P carved on it. P as in Paul. He told you it was to show you how much he loves you, and to also show you that you're his and only his. He kisses your hand sweetly, then kisses you passionately under the mistletoe ;)

John: He gives you one of the most beautiful wedding rings you have ever seen. He was down on one knee as he held your hand softly while looking you in the eyes with a gigantic smile on his face. You were just lost for words and tears of joy started streaming down your face. "So what do you say love?" He asks with an enthusiastic tone. "Yes! A million times yes!" You answer with a grin. He then slides the beautiful ring onto your finger. You just smile and jump into his arms as gives you one of the most passionate kisses you have ever received. "She said yes!!!" The other lads said in unison.

George: Since you're a big fan of photography, George gives you a beautiful film camera. As you study the camera, George makes an adorable funny face, and poses in a goofy way. You snap the picture of him and you start laughing your arse off. "Stop laughing your arse off at me and come here will ya?" He says with his arms extended widely as he laughs, and you come over to him while he embraces you into a warm hug.

Ringo: He gives you a promise ring.
He has loved you ever since the day he has layed eyes on you. Ever since then, he knew he was going to make you his and he was sure of it. He took a hold of your hand and slid the ring onto your ring finger. Tears of joy started to stream down your cheeks as you felt Ringo hug you tightly and kiss you sweetly.

I hope you guys enjoyed this special Christmas preference!
-Stephanie x