40.) He Takes You To Disneyland

Paul: Going to Disneyland with Paul seemed like a dream come true. They do say that it's the happiest place on earth, although going with your boyfriend made it all the better. You guys walked hand in hand, and then all of a sudden he stopped walking, as you looked at him curiously as to why he stopped. Suddenly he told you those few words that would change your life forever "Y/N would you please do me the honor of becoming my one and only lovely wife?" he said as he looked into your eyes, a beautiful ring in front of him. "Yes, of course i'd love to Paul!" you replied with tears rapidly streaming down your face, not being able to believe that he had chosen you as his lover until death do you part. A huge grin appeared soon after on his face, not the normal everyday grin he had on while seeing his fans during shows, or when he was talking to the other three lads, but the grin that had appeared on his face some time ago, when he had heard a yes from you when he had sincerely asked you to be his girlfriend. "Y/N you have made me the happiest man on earth, and I truly mean that. I love you so much dear. I'm so glad that i've met you, without you, I don't know what i'd be doing. You have made me a much better person, and I truly thank you for that love." He picked you up and spun you around while giving you a long passionate kiss. You had to admit that he was a very good kisser, and that his kisses would give you butterflies all the time. "I love you too Paul, thank you so much for everything that you've done for me, and for all the great memories we have created together" you replied as you kissed him back and hugged him tightly. Little did both of you know that you had stopped by the ferris wheel, and everyone around you, including the people on the ferris wheel, all started cheering for you both, a lot of them apparently being Beatles fans as well.

John: John liked having fun, specifically with you, and what better place than Disneyland right? Once you both arrive at the park, both of your guy's eyes went wide in awe, seeing all the marvelous things that awaited you. "Let's go on the teacups y/n" said John abruptly, clearly excited. You just chuckled for the reason that he reminded you of a small child going to Disneyland for the first time, seeing that little sparkle in his eye. You both wait in line for your turn to go on the teacups, and next thing you know John takes your hand, and energetically sprints to one of the empty teacups. You both go on, John looking straight at you with a cute little smile plastered on his face. He then puts an arm around you and whispers quietly in your ear, "Thanks for joining me on this little adventure y/n" while giving you a peck on the cheek. "I'm glad I joined you. It's the little moments like these that make me so happy; when I get to spend time with you it makes the happiest girl in the world. Even if it's not a fancy restaurant, or a luxurious night out, all that matters to me is just getting to spend time with you John" you look directly at him with a grin. "Oh c'mere, y/n" John responds as he hugs you tightly and kisses you romantically.

George: Knowing George, he dragged you along with him to the candy shop first. "What?! Y/n they don't have jelly babies here" he said looking a bit disappointed. "It's alright George, let's just buy something else." You reassured him with a smile. "Oh alright love" You soon took his hand and showed him all the attractions and rides that Disneyland had to offer. "Wow, look at the Sleeping Beauty castle Y/N" George said while in total awe. "It's very beautiful, isn't it"? you asked with a smile. "Yes indeed it is, but you know what's more beautiful"? "What George?" "It's you y/n" he answered, with that toothy grin of his that you just loved. You didn't know what to say, as your face turned a bright cherry red. You just hugged him tightly as you buried your face into his chest from embarrassment. "What, it's true love" he said while he cupped your face with his big hands, and kissed you ever so passionately. "Thank you George, you are always so kind to me. I'm so lucky to have you" you reply during breaths, as you deepen the kiss. After you both part for air, he just hugs you as you hug him back, not ever wanting to let go. "You're like my sleeping beauty, and I have come to rescue you with a kiss" George said playfully while giggling. "Oh George" you reply while chuckling, and suddenly he picks you up bridal style while kissing you. A kiss that would give any girl butterflies. "I love you y/n, promise to stay with me forever until death do us part?" George asked sincerely. "Yes of course dear!" You answer while a big smile appears on your face.

Ringo: The thought of going to Disneyland with Ringo made you so excited, since you hardly get to see him much anymore due to the Beatles having busy schedules, and packed shows. "So what do you want to do first y/n?" Ringo asked. "Well, I was thinking of going to the ferris wheel first" you replied with a small smile. "Alright ferris wheel it is then" he said, sounding cheerful. You both hadn't had a date in a while, and it made you so happy being able to spend some quality time with your loving boyfriend since he was away most of time. As you were heading in the direction of the ferris wheel, you both walked hand in hand, taking a little stroll. Along the way, you heard people whispering while they looked at you and Ringo. Out of nowhere, a young girl approached you guys, and asked Ringo for an autograph. "Sure thing dear, what's your name"? he asked the young girl with a smile. "Charlotte" the girl replied with a grin. "Alright, here you go dear" Ringo said while handing the girl an autographed picture of him. The young girl then looked at you and asked "Are you his girlfriend?" with a huge grin appearing on her face. "Yes, indeed I am" you smiled while looking at Ringo. "You're very beautiful. Ringo must love you very much" she replied. "Indeed I do love this girl very much. She's the love of my life and I wouldn't imagine a world without her." he said as he looked at you. "R-ringo I....." you were lost for words as you looked at him with tears of joy. "No need to say anything my love, just know that I will always love you, and be there for you" he replied as he put his finger on your lips to shush you, and picked you up while spinning you around. Soon, you had realized that people started gathering around you, as you heard a roar of applause. Ringo didn't care, and kissed you sweetly, you kissing back, full of joy. You guys ended up not going on the ferris wheel, but rather taking a stroll around the whole park, hands intertwined, your head resting on his shoulder, as he would look at you lovingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to try something different, and I hope you guys enjoy this preference! I had a lot of fun writing this, and I would say that this one by far has been my favorite one to write. Well, anywho, I hope you all have a great day!

- Steph xx