Chapter Five

"I'll be in my room, if you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up. If there's nothing else I can help you with then I'll see you tomorrow." I rushed out of the room and straight to mine. Slamming the door shut I finally let myself breathe normally. The heat in my cheeks was still there, so I turned on the AC and jumped on to my bed. I could hear the shower running right next door and knowing he was there made me feel unsure. My dad is really going to pay for this.

**************

I stare at the ceiling and listen to the shower running next door. I focus on the sound of the water falling. It reminds me of rain and waterfalls. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, allowing myself to relax. I slowly drift off to sleep.

**********************

Ward slowly takes off his shirt"WHOA! Ward what are you doing?" I quickly turned and covered my eyes, trying to forget the image of his bare body. His crisp toned body and chest are stained in my mind. Why is he so beautiful? Why couldn't they make an ugly robot man? It would have made this a lot easier on me.

"Don't you like what you see?" Ward questions from the bathroom door. I lower my hand and turn to face him. He is still shirtless. The view is indescribably amazing. His abs are like an internal ice tray pushing against his skin. His slim waist holds his jeans up. The elastic of his boxers are showing above his jeans waist band, adding the sexiest sex appeal I have ever seen. My eyes travel up his body to his broad shoulders and chest. They are so tone and muscular, I can't help but think about touching them. My eyes continue up to his face where he holds a cocky smile. I quickly realize I've been staring at him for what seems to be an eternity.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I-" He walks up to me and grabs my hands. "It's okay." He smiles down at me and I can't help but realize how smooth his lips are. "What are you thinking right now?" I hear him ask as I break from my daydream. "What?" I realize he has moved closer and is now holding my hips instead of my hands. "You heard me. What are you thinking? Right now." He pulls me closer. I am mere inches from his face. "I was, um, I- Uh." He leans in toward my ear. "Just spit it out." I feel his hot breath on my ear and I feel my entire body warm up. "I was wondering why my dad and his team had to make you so perfect." I say, amazed that I didn't just freak out. He chuckles. "Thanks for the honesty. I guess you do like what you see." I smile, embarrassed, but not completely uncomfortable as I would have thought I would be. "You're beautiful." I immediately confute my initial statement as I tense up at this comment. "Relax. I'm just returning the honesty." I look at him and then at his lips. He smirks, and then simply says 'Kiss me.' Before I can even make sense of the situation, his lips are on mine. I melt into the kiss. It's pure magic. I feel his hands roam my body and I feel myself doing the same to his.

Serena...Serena....Sere-

**********************************

My eyes drift open to Ward standing over me. I quickly sit up, slightly startled by him.

"Serena? Are you okay?" I look at him questionably as I try to get myself together. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He looks at me as if I'm speaking gibberish. "What?" I question as I get out of bed. "Nothing. It's just-," I hear his voice hitch as I bend over to put on my slippers. I turn to him, wondering why he stopped all of a sudden. "Are you okay?" I question as I head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Yeah. I'm okay." I hear him confirm as he follows me to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with water from the fridge. I almost offer him some but quickly pause, unsure if he is even able to drink water. "Do you want- Can you drink water?" I ask as I awkwardly hold an empty glass in my hand, unsure if it will be needed. He chuckles the same chuckle I heard in my dream. "Yes I can drink water, and yes I would like some." I smile at the awkward situation as I hand him a glass of water. I walk over to the couch and sit in the corner. He takes a seat next to me.

It's quiet for a while, each of us unsure of what to say to each other. I look at him and remember that he never finished what he was saying. "What were you saying before?" He looks at me confused. "You were saying something before we left my room." He makes a face I can't help but find appealing as he thinks back to the conversation we were having. I see the realization cross his face, happy that the quiet time we had would be ending soon. "Oh. I was wondering if you were okay because I heard you whimpering or is it moaning? I'm not sure what the term is but I heard sounds through the wall. I thought you were crying so I went to check on you but you were sleeping. I guess the dream was a good one huh?" I stare at him blankly, unable to form an explanation for what he heard. I wasn't going to tell him I was dreaming about him. That wouldn't do. I just wasn't that bold. Instead I drink the rest of my water and turn on the television. Music Choice pops up and I know exactly what to say.

"I was dreaming about a song that I've had stuck in my head." Ward nods at my response, acknowledging my answer. "So what I heard was..." I look at him, completely caught off guard. "Um it was humming. It's a really strong vocal song, you know." He nods and drinks the rest of his water.

The quiet returns as I flip through the channels. Of course there is nothing on TV. "You want to watch a movie?" I ask as I switch to Netflix. "Okay." I look at him, realizing that he is clueless to what I am talking about. "How about we watch A Walk to Remember? Or maybe 50 First Dates? Which one?" He looks at me, unsure of how to answer. "Okay..." I think of which one he may like best. As I try to choose, I hear him speak. "Are we unable to watch both?" I look at him surprised. "No. We can watch both if you're up to it?." I see him smile and settle back onto the couch. "Okay. Let's do that." I settle on the couch as well, with a satisfied smile on my face as I start to play A Walk to Remember, one of my favorites.

_______________

Hi guys sorry for taking 118292884 years to upload but college is hard and I didnt have time to write. Hope ya love this chapter angela and I brainstormed ideas. We already got the next few chapters planned out #exciting