CHAPTER 35:

AUTHORS CORNER:

Again, I really want to apologize that I kept you waiting for so long.

For those who waited and trying to read this story, THANK YOU.

I dedicate this to you  bratinellie :)

Again Enjoy Reading! :)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Robi saw Sam smiling,

“Mukhang may tinamaan dito ahh?” then he coughs like and getting the attention of Sam.

Sam looked at Robi and trying to hide the smile and acts like its nothing wrong,

“Sinong tinamaan kanino?” he said calmly.

Robi laughs hard the moment he heard Sam question,

“Denial King!” then he continued to laugh.

“In denial ako? How come?” Sam answered back so composedly.

“You’ve been smiling on your seat for 30 minutes already. No, you’ve been smiling after break natin ng lunch till now. I heard kanina na pinapunta mo si Devon sa office mo. May nangyari siguro kanina…” Robi said teasingly.

Sam looked at the window and ignoring the topic,

“Bro, paranoid ka lang...” He said and wished that Robi would stop talking about this.

“I’m not.” Robi simply said and continued, “Bro, I know you. You never let yourself smile. You don’t give your attention that doesn’t interests you. Maybe I would thank Devon later?” Robi continued teasing Sam.

“Hey!  You’ll never do that horrible thing. Baka ano pa isipin nun?” Sam defended.

“Why not?!  I’ll just thank her dahil sa kanya nagklakainterest ka na sa babae.” Robi clasp his hands like an excited child to come home.

What I’m gonna do? Sam said to himself. Kung pinababa ko itong mokong na ito at di pinatuloy sa bahay baka isipipn niya na totoo. Kahit na totoo. At kung pinatuloy ko siya sa bahay baka nga sabihin niya kay Devon at gagawa siya na ng way na masabi niya kay Devon. Think Sam. Think.

Then something pops up in his mind. Alam ko na, I’ll just let it go. Deadma lang Sam. That’s it! He said to himself like with a conviction. I’ll never let you win Robi.

“That’s nonsense  Robi. Do whatever you want.” He said coolly like he was not worried.

“Let’s see.” Robi said with a smug on a face like a game on attitude. Then he quickly get out of the car and get inside of the house.

Sam never noticed that they are already at home and he can see Robi running inside the house like he gonna tell it the moment he will see Devon.

“F*ck! Now what I have got myself into?” Sam was annoyed but there something in him. A little of it that he wants to see what’s Devon reaction to it.