CHAPTER 18:

Their Class advisor come in finally inside the room, she seems a friendly professor that every student wished their teacher would be as the students settled to their seats,

"Good morning class! I'm your class advisor, Prof. Yayo Aguila. I'll be handling you until you finish your 4 year course. I'm not that strict but when it comes to lecture always be attentive. Of course, be serious with your studies. Learn how to balance and prioritize between your extracurricular activities. Never give me a reason because you didn't pass your requirements just because of club activities. I never meant to discourage you but time management is very important. "She said.

The students were listening to her intently,

"Ok. Don't worry if you needed help. You can approach me." She smiled just to break the seriousness and silence.

Then she wait for a few seconds if someone would ask a question but there is none,

"Any questions? Ok , now it's your turn to introduce yourself and what clubs you want to join." She said excitedly.

Then the students introduced themselves one by one until it was Robi's turn,

"Good morning! I am Robert Domingo, call me Robi for short. I am a Varsity Basketball Team Member and that's the only club I join in for now." He said.

Then it was Kyra's turn,

"Hello! I am Kyra Custodio. I really want to join the Journalism club and write for our school newspaper or post a blog on the website as well." Then she sits down.

After a number of students it was Devon's turn.

Devon can't think of clubs she really wants to join in except for Kyra's offer. She doesn't even know what she's really good at except in her studies,

"Hi! I'm Devon Seron. I really don't have a club in my mind that I want to join for now. But my goal is to find and discover my abilities to where I can excel. So, same as Kyra, I'll be trying to join the Journalism Club. "She said truthfully.

Their Class Advisory spoke after Devon sits down,

"That was good. Devon was right if you still don't know what club you'll join in. Go for club's try outs until you find what suits for you..." she paused for a while.

Then she continues,

"Of course, the last but not the least..." she's pertaining to Sam.

Sam stand up,

"Good Morning. I am Sam Concepcion. I am the Student Council President and the Team Captain of the Basketball Varsity Team. If you have queries and concerns about our school your oblige to go only to the student council office." He said seriously.

The students was looking at him amazed even Devon as she faced him at the back.

"How come? Siya na ang Student Council President siya pa ang Team Captain ng Basketball Team?" she can't believed on what she heard as she said it to herself.

Then she suddenly faced the front when their eyes met when Sam was about to sit down,

"Halimaw ba 'to? Pero maliban dun wala akong kalaban laban dito... Naku iiwasan ko na lang kung maari... "She concluded to herself that she was already defeated.

Then their Advisor speaks,

"Thank you Mr. Concepcion and to all of you... Have fun and enjoy your study here. That's all for now..." she said as she leaves the room.