CHAPTER 33:

After he grabbed the back of her head tightly and pulling her back to him again then kissed her roughly like their first kiss at the dark hallway,

“Do it… again… Hindi… lang… yan… gagawin… ko… sayo…” he said between his aggressiveness.

Then Devon felt his demands as she responds back shyly.

Sam crawl his hand from her left upper arm down to her hand as he holds it tenderly and loosened the gripped from the back of her head.

From that Devon pulled back as their lips stretches a little in the air between them from their kiss as Sam went to the drawer and gets her gatepass and gave it to her.

“Thanks.” Devon simply said not looking at him as she took it from his hand and walks out quietly without turning back.

Sam smiled as he watched her go like he was spent. He was literally spent from that kiss.

While Devon feels her heart beats faster as she walks to the classroom though she decided to checked herself at the restroom first,

“Ano ba Devon? Na naman?!” she combed her hair with her fingers as she talks to herself.

“Diba sabi ko isip ka tactics para di na maulit yun? Pero ano ginawa mo? Hinayaan mo na naman! Na naman!” she now straightened her clothes and points herself with her finger at the mirror.

Then she remembers the time she went inside the office, he was a different kind of Sam.

Not that impatient and ill-tempered she knows but a sweet kind of Sam.

The way he helps her served her food by opening the wrapper and her drinks.

Also the way he wants to eat their snacks with him.

How he smiled and whispered sweetly at her.

And how he kissed…

 It was hypnotizing,

“Hey wake up Devon! Remember wag mo siya i-please… Prank lang niya yun… Alam mo naman yun dati pa… Please lang naman… Wag mo yun kalimutan…” she points herself again with her finger.

Then she had a one last look on herself at the mirror and left.

She arrived at her room and she saw Kyra and Chikara was already sitting at their chairs,

“Ang tagal mo naman sa office… Ano ba pinagawa sayo? Oh ito pinabalot na namin…” Kyra asks as she gave the food she left earlier.

Then she blushed slightly when she heards Kyra question, “Ano ba pinagawa sayo?”…

“Huh… Ano… di naman ako matagal… dumaan kasi pa ako ng restroom eh… Tapos sight-seeing konti” Devon said as an excuse.

Then she prays at the back of her mind,

“Please friend… Wag ka na magtanong… Baka bigla akong atikihin sa puso dito eh…” She said to herself.

“Ok… So namasyal masyal ka pa pala… Baka next time gusto mo ko isama…” She jokes.

“Oo naman… Isasama kita…” she said then she whispered.

“Pati si Chikara… Yiheee…” she jokes back.

“Hmmp… Nakakainis ka friend!” Kyra was giggling.

Both were laughing when Devon saw Sam entering the room as she managed to divert herself not to look at him even though he is coming to his seat near her.

While Sam managed to act like nothing happens back then as he goes to his seat.