CHAPTER 7:

As she was walking on the hallway only tiny specks of light coming from the windows were available. Devon never minds or get scared for any reasons because ten steps away and she’ll be at the Maid Quarters.

Then suddenly someone grabs her upper arm from behind and dragged her at the most dark corner of the hallway,

“Ano ba?! Sino ka ba? Bitawan mo nga ako...” she was petrified.

But the one holding her stayed calm and remained mum.

Devon was trying to push the hand away that holding her arm but she couldn’t,

“Sino ka ba?! Paano ka nakapasok sa bahay?! ” now she was trying to push the body in front of her.

Still the one holding her stayed silent.

“Alam mo?! Sisigaw na talaga ako at sana mahuli ka, makulong at di na makalabas pa!” when she tried to do it again, the person holds her hand suddenly and press it on the wall upwards, gripped it tightly. It was his way to scare Devon a little and to keep her mouth shut.

Now she was trapped and the only thing that left her to do is to shout.

When she was about to open her mouth, readied herself to scream out loud.

She was caught off guard and she can’t move her lips only to find out that the person’s lips was on top of hers and slowly slid his tongue into her mouth blocking each way or move that she can shout.

Devon was so shocked and who the hell is this person doing that to her?!

When she comes back from her senses,

“Is this person kissing me?” she asks herself as she can’t believe that she’s having her first kiss from the person she doesn’t love or worst from a complete stranger.

Devon was trying to do anything just to set free. She was pushing the person away from her but the longer she does it the longer was the person was trying to shove his lips and tongue into her.

Until she felt her head was leaning now on the wall. Her body was pinned down by his weight and the wall and their lips lock tightly.

Slowly she sensed that the person’s lips were moving as if like tasting her whole mouth. Devon never responded and only stared on the black silhouette in front her.

And after a while, the kiss becomes rough and aggressive and she felt that her lips were sore, like there’s a burning sensation all over.

Devon wants it to stop. She can no longer contain the feeling like somewhat abused or molested.

But no one could help her. She was really helpless.

“Please... Stop!” as she pleaded and closed her eyes.

The person stops when he tasted something salty.

It was her tears.

Silent tears fall from her eyes flowed down to her cheeks and to her mouth.

Still her eyes closed, the person lifted her chin up slowly and kissed softly both her cheeks that were damped by tears like he was sorry.

After that the person leaves her silently.