CHAPTER 10:

It was bright sunny morning the next day for both of them like nothing happen last night. They are both busy preparing going to school.

When Sam arrived at the dining room he saw his friend waiting for him. Like those good old days he would come extra early to visit him and of course to have a scrumptious breakfast Devon’s Aunt prepare for them and to hitch a ride going to school. He also a member of the University Basketball Team and he seem friendly and approachable compared to Sam and the only closest friend he had ever since.

 “Hey Robi! Playing your old tricks again huh? Bagong school year na hindi ka pa rin nagbabago...”  Sam jokes to his friend as his way to greet him and sit on the chair.

“Hey nandyan ka na pala! Malabo na ata mangyari yun! Hi Tita! Long time, no see!” jokes back at him then he became excited that he saw Devon’s Aunt bringing in their food and greeted her.

“Ikaw talaga Robi! Anong long time no see eh parang nandito ka lang kahapon at kumain ng breakfast... Hala sige magpabusog kayo dahil pasukan na ulit... Alam ko busy nanaman kayo... Lalo na yang kaibigan mo.” She was pertaining to Sam and she worries all the time because he overexerts himself doing everything at the same time like no tomorrows.

Sam only smiles when he heard her talked like that. It overwhelmed him like someone was worried for him, that someone cares for him.

“Oh ayan Sam ah! Pabusog daw tayo ngayon... Wag kang mahiya ah, kain ka lang ng kain...” He laughed a little, as he excitedly gets his share.

Devon’s Aunt smiled on the thought that even Sam and Robi was now in college they still act like a small kid just like before.

Then Devon went inside the dining room to bring in the big tray of morning drinks. You can find there, small jars full of bag of teas, coffee, milk and creamer, sugar, cartons of cold fresh milk and chocolate and thermos of hot water.

Then as if their world stops when Sam and Robi saw her, like she was a fresh view for them. 

Devon now was wearing her school uniform. The top was sky blue in colour long sleeves kind of polo shirt with collar and dark gray neck tie and a dark gray pencil cut, 2 inches below the knee, skirt. Even though she is wearing her white apron you could see every contour of her curves from the top down to her skirt. Thanks to her Aunt that everything she needs for school was ready before hand.

“Nak, bigyan mo ng isang baso ng fresh milk si Sam tsaka ang kaibigan niya bago ka umalis” Her Aunt gestured her to served Sam a glass of fresh milk because she knows he normally drinks it every morning.

She simply nods as she went closer to Sam that was seating at the centre of the table. Then her heart beats fast again,

 “Ito na naman... Relax lang Devon. Relax lang...” she told herself.

As she went closer, Sam can’t take away his eyes off her. She put her hair up in a bun and her bangs were neatly put at the side so it would not distract her. When she went to his side and get his glass and poured the fresh milk he saw her back and noticed how her uniform was fitted her well.

“She’s damn sexy!” as he concluded to himself.

 When Devon was about to move and go to Robi beside him, he swiftly concentrate to the food he’s eating.

 “Nak! Siya nga pala si Robert Domingo, bestfriend ni Sam... Si Devon pamangkin ko, magaaral na din siya sa school na pinapasukan niyo.” Devon’s Aunt introduced them to each other after she served him a glass of fresh milk.

.

“Hi Devon! Just call me Robi” he stood up, smiled and raised his hand.

“Hi!” she simply says, smiled back and shook her hand with Robi.

Sam saw how they greeted each other and noticed Devon’s beautiful smile and how she flaunt it to his friend. He never saw it when they first met, not until now and he was amazed by it.

Unexpectedly there’s weird feeling in his stomach, a grudge or something.

He secretly felt irritated as he converts those feeling into his food while slicing it.

 Aww! Poor beef steak!