Diner Girl Chapter 8 (pic of Logan)

*Jace‘s POV*

I watched Annabelle as she walked out of my room with hurt in my eyes. I don’t care! She hurt me! I really like her and then I walk back in my room to see she’s all over my brother! Just a few minuets after we kissed!

I let out a frustrated sigh as I continue to paint.

A couple minuets later I hear the front door slam, I look my window and see her getting in Logan’s car.

Ugh, I cant believe I was so stupid. 

About forty five minuets later I hear the door slam again. I look out the window and see that Logan has returned. 

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

“Jace”! Logan says really mad, I think he’s more mad then when he came in earlier. He opens my bedroom door and glares at me.

“What”? I snap. I cant believe him. He had to have known that I liked Annabelle, and he’s gonna act all lovey-dovey towards her whenever I’m not in the same room as them. I don’t play that game.

“I cant believe you! You are a complete idiot”! he exclaim.

“What are you talking about? shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend”? I yell. I am sooo mad. I cant believe him!

“My last girlfriend was Jenna! Which we broke up today if you remember correctly”! 

I narrow my eyes at him, “Cut the crap Logan. I saw you with Annabelle! You knew that I liked her”! I exclaim.

“How am I supposed to know if you like her? You act like you like her on minuet, then you act like yall are just friends! And for the record, there is NOTHING going on between us. She‘s only a friend or a sister to me. What you SAW was her comforting me. She knew I was upset about Jenna. So she gave me a hug and her number if I ever needed to talk someone I could talk to her about it”! he yells, getting angrier.

“But-” I try to say but he interrupts me.

“And if you would bother to take your head out your butt then you would know that. She tried to tell you that but you would have none of it, you idiot”

I pale as that information sinks in. 

I close my eyes and try to think back earlier when she tried to tell me. I remember seeing the hurt in her eyes and immediately start to feel sick. If only I would’ve listened to her.

“Dang.”

“Yeah. I hope you feel real good now.” Logan says and turns and walks out of the room.

How can I face her now? We work together.

Crap, work tomorrow.

I try texting her and I call her a few times but I don’t get an answer. 

I cant blame her though. I’ll be surprised if when I get to work tomorrow if I still even have a job.

I mess everything up.

What am I gonna do?

I pour the rest of the paint left in the roller tray back in the paint canister and close it. I wash out the brushes and rollers and lay them out to dry. I get a quick shower then head to bed, ignoring my growling stomach.

I hope she forgives me, is my last thought as I drift to sleep.

~Annabelle’s POV~

I wake up the next morning feeling a little sick as I remember what happened last night, then I remember that the diner is open today.

“Crap” I say rolling out of bed and head to the kitchen.

Mama is in there and turns her head towards me.

“Sweetheart, you don’t look to good this morning,” she says worriedly.

“I‘m not feeling well, Mama. Is there anyway I wont have to work today”? I ask hopefully. I really don’t want to see Jace yet.

“Sure, honey. Im sure me and Jace can handle it,” she says reassuringly. 

“Thanks Mom, I‘m gonna get something to eat then get a shower then head back to bed for bit”

“Ok, well, I‘m gonna head down and get started ok”? she asks.

“Yes ma‘am.” I say with a slight smile on my face. 

As she heads downstairs I get a pan, the butter, sugar and the cinnamon out. I decide I’m make cinnamon toast.

I sit and watch TV as I wait for the toast to be done. About thirty minuets later I finish eating and I already had my shower and I’m curled up in the window seat rereading Perfect Chemistry, I sit reading for about an hour, hour and a half, when I hear a knock at the door.

I get up and head to the door. I wonder who that could be.

I get to the door and open it, and I wish I hadn’t.

There was Jace. Standing in the door frame with a depressed look on his face.

“Hello Belle.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

ok i kno this chapter is short but the good news is i plan to update again between tomoro and saturday

please vote and comment!!! and fan!!!

i have not proof read this so please excuse any mistakes in spelling and grammer...i will reread later then i will edit

what do yall think of the cast??