Diner Girl Chapter 21 (pic of Anna)

Monday morning comes all to soon. These past couple of days with Jace have been the best. Our date, the Supernatural marathon and just hanging out with each other. 

When I wake up I look at the clock and see that I have to get ready for work. I roll out of bed and head towards the shower. While in the shower I start to sing The Pretty Reckless song Make Me Wanna Die. I don’t know why but it just pops in my head.

After my shower I dry off and get dressed. I dry my hair and pull it back into a pony tail and put on a little make up. I head into the kitchen and grab a poptart and head downstairs to the diner. 

“Morning Anna,”

I turn towards the voice and smile, “Morning Mama. What‘s up”?

“Nothing.” she says as the bell to the diner door rings. “that‘s probably Jace and Alexa.” I nod my head and turn to go back out to the front but instead of seeing Jace or Alexa I see Logan.

“Hey Logan. What are you doing here”? I ask. He never comes in here.

“Hey Anna. I actually wanted to talk to you.” he says looking nervous.

That makes me wary, “Talk about what”?

“Well, its about this girl-”

*Jace‘s POV*

I wake up and it Monday morning and wish that the weekend could’ve went on forever. I had so much fun with my Belle this weekend. I loved seeing her smile. I have another idea for this coming weekend if not before and I hope to keep it a surprise. Her mom already knows. I had asked her about it when I bought Belle home from our date Saturday night and she agreed. I cant help but being excited. My mom already knows, she helped me with the idea.

I get out of bed and stretch then head towards the shower with a smile on my face.

As I get out I still have that smile on my face. I walk down stairs after getting dressed and kiss my mom on the cheek. She’s at the stove making breakfast. 

“Hey sweetheart,” She says laughing “You seem happy today.”

I smile back at her, “That‘s because I am.”

“You excited about this weekend”?

“Yes ma‘am” I say still smiling from ear to ear.

She continues to laugh and shakes her head as I head out the calling out ‘I love you’ as the door shuts. I cant wait till this weekend!

________________________________________________________________________

Ok so what do yall think the surprise is? I bet no one can guess!! But please try anyway! Id love to hear what yall think anyways, does any one read the author notes? If not I might stop writing them.

Well school started Monday and it sucked. My schedule was all messed up and I had to fix it. But its all good now.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and mabe FAN, I would greatly appreciate it