Diner Girl Chapter 18 (pic of Jace)

I wake up the next morning at eight with a phone call from Jace. He tells me that he will be here to pick me up in an hour. 

I get out of bed and start to get ready. I put my make up and clothes on then head into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. As I enter the kitchen I see my mom sitting at the counter drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news paper.

“Morning Mama.” I say as I get a bowl and cereal out.

“Morning Anna,” She replies, totally concentrating on the paper.

“Mom? Jace will be here in ten minuets.”

“Ok. Where are yall going”? she asks. Which is a very good question.

“Honestly, I didn’t ask so I have no clue,” I say as I finish my cereal and put my dishes in the sink. I then go brush my teeth. 

As soon as I finished in the bathroom I hear a knock on the door.

“I‘ll get it”! I say excitedly.

I open the door and Jace grins. “You ready”?

“Yep. Bye Mama. Be back later”! I call out.

“Mhm, ok dear.” She replies. I wonder what’s up with her.

After we get in the car and start to drive off I ask, “Sooooo, where we going”?

He smiles, “It‘s a surprise.”

“Ugh, I hate surprises.”

He laughs, “Well I think you will like this one. There is more than one part to it.”

Huh? “What do you mean more than one part”? I am now curious.

“You‘ll see,” he says still smiling.

________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know this chapter is REALLY short but the bright side, I plan to upload again tomoro.

I also need yalls help…where should they go for the dates? It has more than one part and I already have a few ideas but I would like a few more.

Anyways…COMMENT, VOTE and FAN…PLEASE!!!

I would like to thank my amazing fans and readers!!