Diner Girl Chapter 17

*Jace‘s POV*

I wake up at two a.m. and look down beside me and notice that Belle is gone. But in her place there is a note,

Jace,

I had to leave. It was getting close to my curfew and I didn’t want to wake you. I asked Logan if he would take me home and he agreed. I will see you tomorrow, sometime.

Love Always

    Belle <3

I smile as I read the ‘Love Always’ part. Dang, I love that girl. I’m so happy she gave me another chance. I then hear a car pull up and I’m guessing it’s Logan. I get my answer a minuet later when I hear a knock on my door.

“Yeah? Come in.” I say.

“Hey, I took Anna home. I didn’t wake you, did I”? He asks.

“Hm? No, I woke up and I saw the note she left.” I reply. He looks down at the note in my hands and raises an eyebrow. “What”?

“I didn’t know she wrote one. So what did yall do”? he asks smiling.

“We talked and watched some movies, until I fell asleep.” i say with a frown.

He chuckles, “Yeah.” His look then turns serious. “You really like her don’t you”?

“I just don’t like her, Logan. I love her.”

He smiles and winks, “I figured you did.”

I cock my head and ask, “Have you ever loved someone”?

He sighs, “I thought I loved Jenna, but I realized I didn’t.”

“You looked like you really liked her when yall came to visit that one time.”

“I did. But, when I found out she cheated I was hurt at first. Then I stopped and realized that she wasn’t worth my time and it wasnt actually love.” He says shrugging.

“Huh, so do you like someone else”? I ask, raising my eyebrow.

“Uh, yeah” He answers with a slight blush on his cheeks.

“Oh, I have to know if you thinking about her is making you blush.”

He shakes his. 

“Tell me.” I say. He sighs and looks down.

“No” He says.

“Does she live in town”? I ask. He nods his head yes and looks down and his cheeks start to turn red again. I narrow my eyes. “It‘s not Belle, is it”?

“What, of course not. I don’t even think of her that way. She‘s like my sister.”

“Then who is it”? I will so get the answer out of him. I don’t care how long it takes.

He sighs and rolls his eyes, “Your not gonna give up till I tell you, are you”? I shake my head. “Fine, it‘s-”

*Belle‘s POV*

After Logan drops me off I go hop in the shower. Afterward I go to bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hit’s the pillow and dream of Jace.

__________________________________________________________________________________ hi everyone! i hope everyone like the chapter  im sorry the chapter is short, i didnt know what else to write... ok please VOTE and COMMENT and FAN!