chapter 23

(I THINK I AM JUST GOING TO DO FOUR OR SO... MORE CHAPTERS THEN I WILL BE DONE WRITING FOUND SO IT WILL BE RUSHED SORT OF :/ so bare with me.)

+++++Kat pov+++++

"Uhh Trey buddy can we talk about this at home please?" Alex sighed.

"Okay daddy, Kitty are you feeling better?" Trey asked me.

"Im fine baby boy." I told him kissing his little hand that was on my shoulder. "Put your seat belt on please" I told him.

When we got home that day Alex avoided the question with Trey. I kept Trey distracted just playing in his room then go back and laying on my bed. When I was about to fall asleep there was a knock on my door. It was Alex asking if he can lay with me. It was the best sleep I had gotten for awhile. When I woke up that morning Alex had his arn around my waist my back pressed into his chest and I was holding Trey in my arms. How he got to the bed I dont know. Alex just said Trey has bad dreams and will go lay with someone. Its been two weeks since then. I am still sick and Alex is making Thomas come over.

"Alex I am fine its just the average cold." I told him.

"Average cold doesnt last this long." He said holding a sleeping Trey in his arms.

"Im fine." I mumbled sitting down I was getting quiet fatigue.

"If you were fine then we wouldnt have had to cut our date short cause you got sick." He told me. Yeah this isnt our first date but our fifth one and eachtime I got sick cause of the smell of the food.

"Uggh" I sighed laying down on the sofa.

"Thomas will be here soon." He said sitting down next to my head.

"I have to pee" I said walking to the bathroom.

............

"Well uhhhh."Thomas see.ed confussed looking at hus clipboard. Alex was gittery next to me and wont stop moving.

"Whats wrong is she okay?" Alex asked franticly.

"She is fine perfectly fine. She is healthy just pregnant." Thomas said still looking at the clip board.

WAIT I AM WHAT.

"WHAT!" Alex yelled. Looking at him he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Pregnant." Thomas said showing Alex the clip board.

"Oh Gosh." Alex said kissing my cheek.

"But I cant get pregnant Thomas." I told him.

"You can with sexual intercourse." Thomas stated.

"I know but when I lose my baby last time I wasnt told im not able to have a child." I told him.

" Well who ever told you that lied. Youre pregnant." He told me.

SPEECHLESS thats all I am.