Not Chapter

**a/n Hey the next chapter should be up tomorrow or Wednsday. Sorry this chapter is taking me awhile to write I want to make it awesome. Plus Ive went to visit my Aunt and cousin. My aunt is in the army so havent seen her for awhile. Anyway it should be up soon. After that I will upload more frequently. This is my next story. I dont know what I will name it. Im thinking "My bad girl mate." But I might change it.

 FOR NEW STORY CALLED "MY BAD GIRL MATE \" PREVIEW

~ Alpha Christian Pov (Chris)

Preview my bad girl mate.

Finaly home after five years away. I went to a type of boot camp/boarding school/ Alpha training. I went when I was 13. I still think it was the best decison of my life. Yeah I missed my family and friends but is was all worth it. Reagan and I made a good descion that will benfit our pack. Reagan is my bestfriend and beta and he came with me. My parents came and vistied all the time for every holiday and not even the real important ones like Saint Patricks day. Im not even Irish. As for Reagan parents they came once in awhile cause they had to take care of the rest of Reegan siblings and then care for Reagan grandma cause she was sick and dieing. But they made it down atleast six times a year. But only them, none of siblings for some reason. I know Reagan missed them like crazy. When me and Reagan were younger I knew he had a sister and brother but they where never home or there when I was at his house. I met them atleast once and they didnt talk they just glarred at there parents and eachother. Well his sister did his little brother just glarred at his sister. Me and Reagan was tweleve at the time and at the park with our dads when I seen our moms. Reagan mom had a little boy and girl walking next to her. The girl was the most beautiful girl ever I still remeber what she looks like.

~Flashback

All my werewolf senses are starting to kick in more and more everyday.

"Chris and Reegan lets play a game of football. Me and my boy vs you and your boy." My dad said ruffing up my hair.

"Sure lets go Reag-" He was cut off by my mom calling my dad. Looking toward them I see mom and Reagan mom with a little boy and girl. The girl was so pretty I can see her hazle eyes from her and she smelled good too like Mangos. I think I got a new favorite fruit. Reagan mom stopped and glarred down at the little girl that was trying to get her mom hand off of her wrist. I can see Reagan mom Angie stop and tell the girl something. I can only hear a few words I cant wait to have my first shift so I can hear more better.

"El.....Stop....you....are......driving....insane....." Thats all I got. Angie pointed to the car and the mango girl walked that way and then the little boy followed her. Angie and my mom walked toward us again.

"Your children are driving me insane." Angie said to Mike Reagan dad.

"Ugh what did she do now." Mike said looking at the car where Mango girl and the little boy walked to.

" You dont even want to know." Angie mummbled glarring at the car. I glarred at Angie I dont like how she is looking at Mango girl.

"It wasnt that bad Angie." Mom mumbled kissing dad cheek.

"Look Angie Im sorry I will talk to here baby. Just dont stress its bad for the baby" Mike said kissing his wife and rubbing her stomach.

" Anyway Mike, Reagan will be turning thirteen in two days and Chris will be in four days. The boy go off to Noke boarding school. They should be back as soon as training is done. Its better for them to get training from the top Alpha and Beta then for us. I know we are good but they are the best. We can visit whenever we would like to also." My dad told Mike.