chapter 28

a/n Updating on my phone sorry Its short. Next Chapter should be last official and then epilogue.

~Katherine Pov

Ugh I have a huge headache what happened. My eyes feel so heavy. Just my whole body feels like I was run over by a bulldozer over and over again. Why cant I open my eyes. Come on open stupid eyes.

"Katherine Faith Taylor please open up my damn eyes."

Im going crazy Talking to myself in third person. Ugh what happenee to me. I need medicine asap. Where are my kids? Where is Alex? I hope they are okay.

"Katherine welcome back. I know you can hear me you are gaining conciousness back. So just got off the phone with Alex. He is pretty mad that your not home yet. He has work to do." The voice said. Damnitt I know that voice.

~~Alex Pov~~

"Damnitt Katherine pick of the phone." I said slamming the phone on the counter. The babies screaming cries fills the air. I can hear Trey trying to sooth them. I dont know what happened. My mate left the babies where fine in my arms wide awake. Staring up at me. Amber-Rose hazel eyes and Cayden blue ones. Trey sleeping next to me. He had a rough couple of weeks with helping me and Katherine with the babies. I had Amber laughing by tickling under her neck and Cayden was just drinking his bottle. When they both just froze. Eyes opening wide and stopping what they where doing. I didnt know what to do so I put them down on the sofa and checked them. Seconds latter they where screaming crying top of there little lungs. Everytime I tried to call Katherine she wouldnt answer.

"Where the hell have you been!" I yelled. Looking to see it is not Katherine but its actually Billy.

" Well I just got home from work. Thought I would see my favorite cousin." Billy said hugging me.

" Hey sorry I thought you where Katherine. Come in." I told him

"I have to go my dad wants me to help him with something. Where is Katherine?" He asked.

"She went to the grocery store an hour or two ago." I told him.

"Oh well I need to get going see you later." he said hugging me and pat Trey head that came up to me to say babies wont stop crying.

"Bye Billy" I said closing the door.

"Please, Please stop crying. Are you sick? " I asked my kids. My kids havent stopped crying. Katherine still isnt home and its been hours.

"Hey dad can you all come over? The twins wont stop crying. I have no idea where the hell Katerine is." I yelled over the phone.

" We will be there soon." My dad said and hung up the phone.

Where is Katherine I have to get to pack work done. Damnitt Katherine.

"Where is Katherine?" Aubree asked as we sat with the babies crying in the kitchen.

"I have no Idea she went to the grocery a store and still is not back." I said sighing.

"ALEX!! come quick!" My dad hollered. I ran into the living room to see my dad eyes on the tv. Looking I see a smashed van. Thats my van.

"Officers have reported that a car has crashed into this van. It was a hit and run. The person that was in the van reported missing. So we believe this intenial. We will come back when we have more information." The lady said on tv. Where is Katherine???