Chapter Twenty-five

(Pic of Billy ----------------------------->)

~Kat Pov~

 “Kat stop moving.”  Alex said moving his hands back around my waist. I can’t sleep I’ve been trying to sleep for the past two hours. How can you sleep when you are having very very sharp pains? It hurts and I don’t want to tell Alex. He got in very late last night. He had a pack meeting about a couple of families wanting to join the pack. He wanted to do it late because he wanted me to sleep. But I couldn’t so I just stood on the sofa watching TV waiting for him to get home. Billy was with him. Billy has been surprising nice and helped me when I needed. He seemed so sure of helping to he wouldn’t have a smart remark just helped.

“I’m Sorry I am super uncomfortable Alex.” I sighed putting a pillow under my back.

“I don’t care Katherine I am really tired please baby it is really late and I’m trying to sleep I have to wake up early I need to go talk to the families and tell them what’s except able.  So please stop moving and let me sleep.”  As he said that the pain started to hurt even. Sucking in a breathe I held my stomach and tried to hold back the sob/scream that was about to escape my mouth.  “Are you okay baby girl.” Alex asked. He sat up and looked over at me. “I’m so sorry Kat I didn’t mean to be rude please don’t ignore me sweetie.” He said kissing my forehead.

“It’s fine Alex. I am just going to go downstairs I need some water.” I told him standing up after the pain stopped.

“I will get you some water just lay down baby.” He said jumping off the bed fast.

“No! I will get it Alex you have to wake up early you got pack stuff. I can go get myself some water.” I told him. I just need to walk off the pain a little. That is what the doctor said last week. I was getting Braxton Hicks contractions. I think that’s what is happening now. But they hurt way more. It’s kind of cool how your body has some contractions to get you ready for the actual birth.  If I tell Alex he will be up all night worrying about me.

“Baby I will get it doesn’t worry.” He said holding my hand.

“Alex I’m serious I just want to go downstairs. I can do it by myself. Just please go lie down and go to bed.” I told him leaving the room.

The pain went away for little as I walked to the kitchen to get my water. I love the feeling you get when you are super thirsty and you can feel the water streaming down your throat.

“Hey Katherine is the baby.” I heard a voice say making me jump in shock. Looking up I seen Billy with a big smirk.

“Umm the baby is fine.” I said averting my eyes from his. He hates it He always has.

“I hope you do know that they day I came back you wasn’t dreaming. There are five stages of sleeping and you were only in the first stage which is the lightest stage of sleep, the transition phase, where you feel yourself drifting off. If you were to forget about the alarm clock and allow yourself to wake up naturally, Stage 1 sleep would be the last stage before you fully wake up so basically when you start moving still and wake your mind starts to wake. You don't spend too much time in Stage 1 sleep, typically five to 10 minutes, just enough to allow your body to slow down and your muscles to relax. So you can hear everything. SO basically I was in your room whispering your sweet little ear sweetheart.” He said stepping closer to me. “But I ment what I said. I will wait for my second cousin to come out. I want to watch Alex raise another child since he messed up on the first child. I think he will be fine with this one since it is your child after all. He loves you so much. But don’t worry as soon as this little thing pops out. You will be coming back with me. You know what never mind. I will be generous after all your birthday is tomorrow so since I haven’t had a proper birthday with you for awhile I will give you a week to spend with the baby after it comes out” He said rubbing my stomach making me back away. “One last thing if you think about telling Alex I will kill Trey and I will take you and your baby with me. If it is a girl she will end up just like you have and if it is a boy I will raise him like he is my own son an act like me so make a wise decision sweet heart.” He said walking out the door. Of course I wouldn’t even think of telling Alex. I knew Billy would make everything worse if I had told Alex or even thought of telling Alex. I am glad that Billy is being generous and leaving the baby with Alex. Yeah it would hurt to know my baby is being raised without me and I won’t be able to watch my baby grow up or even Trey grow up. Just thinking of all this make my heart beat faster.

“ALEX!” I yelled listening to two heavy footsteps run to the kitchen. Alex came running to me and Billy stood in the background in the back with a smug smile.

“What are you okay is the baby okay?” Alex asked fast.

“My water broke.” I said frozen to my spot.

“Oh my god let me go get your overnight bag and Trey.” Alex rushed out running up the stairs.

“I guess you coming back with me will be sooner rather than later. Great I’ve missed you.” He said with his normal smirk.

(I don't know if the baby should be a boy or girl. But anyway I think it will be 3 more chapters