Another day in the dark 1

Upadate note, to the new readers this was made awhile ago and I cringe at reading this myself, when it is finished it will go under heavy editing, a lot of grammer errors so yah,
To the newbies out there here the code
H/L- hair length
H/C - hair color
E/C- eye color
S/T- skin tone
L/N- last name
Y/N - your name
and so on ;)
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I woke up on my cold hard floor to turn around and see my bestfriend saeli fast asleep. ' tch we have trainning today'. I got up stretching let my H/L H/C hair flow down my face. I brushed my hair and grabbed my combat boots my father gave me, grabbed my blue jackect and headed out to grab my food.
  The underground was colorless people get sick and die, gangs go around killing people. ' Its been awhile since i've done that', drug sales. The underground was baically a place to keep people hearded up. this world is sick. I made my way down to the carts eyeing what i was going to steal for breakfast. I soon spotted a cart with breads. I stood there like a hawk waited for its prey to let it gard down, and then. I snatched up the bread and ran. ' tch fool didn't even notice'. 
  When i got back I noticed sound coming out of our little apartmeant. ' idiot' i walked up to steps and opened the door to find saeli singing something.
  "GIVE ME YOUR HAND SAVE ME SAVE I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL, FALL-"
  " WHAT ARE you doing." She jumped at my voice.
   " Y/N you scared me half to death," i giggled at her response, " anyways  here's your food," she snatched it out of my hands and wolfed it down fast.
  " Your going to choke, and then i will have to make up a lie and tell people on how you died bravely. Thats to much work" she scowled at me and continued to eat her bread. After we ate we began the longish task of strapping on our 3DM gear. I was about half way done when we got a knock on our door. we both stopped what we were doing. saeli quietly walked over to the door with a small blade in her hand. I on the other hand had many on me little, big, and medium slits and pockects held blades and knives that hid them from sight. I nodded at her to open it, i put on a innocent sweet face like always.
  A short man with raven black hair stood there, with a survey corps jackect and cape on. Ahh the only and only Levi Ackerman.
   " Is the house of Y/N L/N and Saeli Morganson?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will update soon. ^_^