Annoying levi and eren 13

Don't play song until I tell you to. Song bubble pop by hyuna.

It has now been two months since I was sucked into all of this but I will admit I love it here. It's fun to play on the edge when your almost immortal. Hehe.

Current status: sitting in a room. Pouting, being bored. Why you may ask well this is why.

Flashback to earlier that day.

So today we had the day off i was bored because everyone went home to see their family or is just plain out spending a night in the city walls. The only people here are, Eren, Levi, Petra, Erwin, mikasa, Armin, and hanji-San. Then it hit me. Let's mess with Levi and Eren, what else do I need to with my life. Training? Nahhhhh.

I get up quickly and adjust my purple color ( pic above) and head out, and walk towards Levis office.

Knock knock

"Come I-" before he could fully say I barged in with a bang.

" heya Levi."I half shouted causing him to flinch.

" what do you want." Jeez your no fun.

" you know I actually don't know."

I walked over to him and sat down on his lap causing him to look up form his work.

" hmmm." He hummed while snaking his arm around my waist then stroking my tail.

" Levi I love you." I said while resting my head on his shoulder.

" you too," he never was good at expressing his feelings was he.

Then it hit me I have a goal I'm supposed to be doing something here!!!! Ahhhhh silly me.

" welp Levi I gotta go.....hehheheh bye!!!!" I said while walking out. What he soon will find out it that I stole all of his pens. And I have them all in my pockets. Oh Levi. I kinda almost feel bad for you and Eren for what I'm going to do to you guys today.

Play song

1. Eren- when he's training blow a whistle everytime he kicks or punches
2. Levi- spill cleaning products and leave them there with a note saying "is this really a mess?"
3 Eren-Levi- switch out their close with eachothers
4 Levi- when he asks for black tea give him green and say "your soul needs to claim down, I can here it screaming"
5 Levi- when he takes his daily drouse off at his desk put bows and clips in his hair, then blame it on hanji with the bows and pins in your hands
6. Eren- hitch random piggy back rides on him
7. Eren- tell him " one day Eren your eyebrows may rise above armins and then Erwin's. One day"
8. Levi- when seeing him in the hallway grab him by the collar and kiss him passionately, while cutting one of his leg straps. Then run away.
9 Levi- glomp him at random times
10 Levi- play with his hands and see what he does ( it's really fun to do no lie)
11. Levi-During a meeting dress up like Levi and copy everything he does
I barge into the room with a boring face.
" sorry I was late I was busy getting ready. Hanji just burst out laughing while Levi glared at me. Petra just " hmfphed"
12. eren- Wear Erens close and be angry about everything.*burst into mess hall. Takes Erens cup and throws it down.
" TITANS ARRGGGG."
13. Eren- kidnap him and shove him into a maid dress, and I wear a butler costume and serve everyone tea.
14 Eren- after he cleans the main hall turn into cat form and walk into flour and walk all over the hall
15 Levi- when he is doing paper work turn into cat form and jump all over it.
I walk into Levis office and turn into a cat. Levi still not looking up from his work I hop into the papers spread out on his desk, causing a slight wrinkle onto one of them. I raise up one of my paws causing Levis eyes to drat up to me.
" don't you dare," I immediately began jumping up and down causing them to get wrinkled and have my cute paw prints on them. I then drated out of the room and ran.
16. Levi- Eren- when praticing 3DM gear go up to a tall tree and shot, " IM GOING TO JUMP"
Once I said that I took off my gear and set it down. Now Levi and Eren are panicking.

" Brat so help me-"
" you fly up here I will jump,"
" Y/N!!," they both shouted.
" DON'T!!" But before they could finish or even process what happend I jumped.

I landed perfectly, and looked up at them with a smile on my face.

" Ever heard the say a cat always lands on their feet."

Wellll lets just say they never had. And I had to clean all day and was " grounded" by levi and Eren. Geez some Onii-chan and boyfriend you two are......

So now here I am in my room waiting for Levi to come and let my out.

Gomen, gomen, gomen, I know it's been awhile but school and yah you don't care. The next chapter will either be out there tomorrow or the next day. PROMIS. okey bye until next time.