Cadet and corpral 12

" Ow! Levi it hurts,"

" The pain will be gone soon," he said while grabbing my tail.

" okay, okay I need to relax and AHHHHHH. Levi its not heathy to stick it in any further."

Right now Levi is cleaning my tail....by sticking down the drain.

" your just using my tail as a pipe cleaner.!"

" Tch it the first thing I could find to clean out the pipe,"

" Mmm no. I'm done." As soon as I said that he let go understanding. I grabbed my tail no began to clean it properly. While walking from Levis Extremely clean bathroom to his office.

I soon felt something come up behind me and hug me. Levi.

" im yours, your mine." Heh cheesy Levi. ( that line was so cheesy I can't believe I let it in )

" Wellllllllllllll. You see if you want to claim a neko for a, pet, a lover, a maid, ANYTHING. You kinda have to get them a...." I mumbled that last thing. While turning around to him.

" speak up brat."

" a collar, and you kinda commit to being my mate, and yahhhhh..." I said wispering the word hoping that he didn't hear me but unfortunately he did.

" whatever makes you mine." He said while snaking his hand around your waist.

" Ahhhh so sweet." I said while pinching his checks, in which he immediately jerked his head away.

" Tch, your " corpral"for today, I have a few things that I need to do." Like get your sweet loving adorable soon. To. Be. Neko a collar. Heheheheh.

" okay~" I said while flicking my tail around looking at it playfully.

I soon began to walk out the door, but then stopped and turned around to Levi who is sitting down at his desk.

" Oh cadet Levi need anything before I head out to train?"

" Brat I'm no-"

" that is no way to speak to a superior Levi. And you don't have your corpral title anymore until you ask nicely for it back."

His face was some what dumbstruck and a poker face mix together. Hmm i guess nicely isn't in his vocabulary. Hahahahah. And I out smarted him too. Let's hope I don't burn down this place!!

Before he could respond I closed the door and ran out to the training fields.

Today will be fun.

And I then it hit me. DID HE JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!
------------------
Read this please

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile so sorry gomen. Also I'm kinda running out of ideas. Like in two more chapters all of my ideas for this will be out soon. BUT I will not give up on this book I promise I just need some ideas. If you have any please do share with me I will obviously give credit for the idea. I'm not mean. But if you do please do share. That is also another reason why this chapter is short. Hehehehe sorry. Okey bye until next time sorry the note is so long.