Peirod and hanging with the scouts15

Today we were cleaning, the little 'plan' is still being worked out, so until then our lives have gone on like normal again. I was outside cleaning with Eren, Jean and Levi. My day was going perfect, some light cleaning: its wonderful. Until it felt like my uterus was being squeezed and un-squeezed. It hurt, like.... No words are found to describe it.

I dropped my broom and fell to my knees clutching my lower stomach. They all immediately dropped their suppiles and ran over to me.

It's that time of month.

" Oi brat whats wrong"
" Levi be nice, she doesn't look to well."
" well no dip Jeager."
" Shut up jean."

Their stupid bickering wasn't helping at all.  ( I forgot to tell you but levi is aged down to 20 and your like 15, Yah i know its a five year difference but its common sometimes for adults to have a little big gap between them. Also your period is different from the average female in this fanfic.)

This was my first time hitting my period in the survey corps so i had no idea what the girls used. i needed a girl before the boys found out. I stood up i pain but tried my best to hide it. Crap crap i can feel it soaking my panties.

" Im fine boys but do you know where hanji could be at the time."

" Uhh...i think.....she is in her lab." Eren said while looking to remember.

" Alright thanks." with that i scurried off to hanji.

I when i got their i knocked a few times waiting for hanji to answer. i heard a crash and a faint 'coming'. When she opened the door her face lit up.

" Y/n!! Come in."  I walked in and continued standing up afraid that if i sat down i would make it worse.

" Sit, sit make your self comfy."

" Ahh well you see i can't, two reasons. One i started my neko period, and two it soiled my pants." I said with a blush creeping on my face.

" Ahhh, ohhhh, i see." she turned around and grabbed a puffy looking cloth and new pants and underwear.

" Here sweetie, you can go change over there." I quickly grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom she had.

I changed and went out.

" Thank you so much hanji."

" No prob kid. Now scat i have to clean and discuss what the 'plan' is." She pushed me out the door and i was stuck out there.

Great, how do girls do this. Especially with cramps. I walked back to find the boys back at work. They all turned to me once they had noticed,

" Are you okay? what happened. Oh nothing important. Hehe.
___________________________________________________________________

Well i wished that the rest of the week was going to be a simple hehe . but oh no,
___________________________________________________________________
The first day i had the hormones.

I found Levi walking down the hallway. Dang did he look hot today. I ran up to him in a flash and hugged him.

"What do you want."

"You" once i said that i pushed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. It didn't take but half a second for him to kiss back. I pulled away after a few moments.

" I Love you," I said with a smile.

It was lunch time, i was sitting with the regular people, with Levi next to me and Saeli to my other side, she also thought that it would be a good time to annoy me.

At first i was calm but then, she started poking me. My temper went 0 to 100 real quick. I stood up and looked her dead in the eye.

"You've done it now." I picked her up by the collar, ready to throw her.

"Make a mess you clean it up." Whatever with that I threw her across two tables and sat down like nothing happened.

"Ow that hurt! What did I do." Saeli said getting up rubbing her back out of pain.

"You wouldn't stop poking me,"

day two cramps

" Levvviiiiiiiiii." I called for him while laying on the bed.

"What?"

"Can I skip today I don't feel well,"

"Fine but extra cleaning and laps tomorrow."

Well lets just say that I had a lot of extra cleaning and laps at the end of the week.

___________________________________________________________

Finally the period was over now I have to wait another 3 months until then.

I was currently sweeping the mess hallway around 9 pm when eren came in asking if I wanted to chill out with them and maybe play a game of truth or dare.

"I don't know Eren what if Levi finds out that I skipped cleaning then we would both be dead."

"Oh I forgot to say levi is going to be there as well,"  I dropped my stuff and flowed Eren into the libray, which I never knew we had. We opened the doors to have a musty smell fill my nose.

"I got her." Eren said while entering.

Hanji, levi and his squad, with mikasa, armin, and were all there

"Yay let's begin!!!," Hanji say jumping up with excitement.

Alright that's it, bye until next time.