The scars

Un-edited.
this is goin to be short but sweet, sorry guys for our lacking of stuff. It's really just me bc silver has left to his own account. he gonna start his own stuff. We will all miss him. So yah but urrr we are jam pack with things in our lives so sorry, but I ain't calling a hiatus on you guys because I will always be here.... Alright on with life.

I walked down in the streets same old things. The smell of legit rotting things filled my nose. I turned around to face my friends.

" Alright guys so spread out look and smell for any Titans meet back here in four hours." I they all nodded and split up leaving me there. I quickly change into a cat and made my way through the city. The sound of a soft guitar came into my ears as I walked closer. I sat in the shadows as I watch the busiest street sniffing for any of the Titan shifter. I curled up acting like a cat and watched and waited.

Jakes POV

I walked around with my sisters and made our ways to the more dangerous parts of town.

" j-ake I have a bad feeling about this is is where Ken-"

" I know naru shut up." I could feel her sense dropping to sadness. I stopped and sighed while turning around to face her. I Ruffled her hair and kissed her hand to say sorry.

She opened her mouth to speak but instead came out was blood. I heard a shot and saw her laying down on the ground blood soaking it's way through her shirt, and her hair falling over her eyes. My senses are off!? Did I eat something that could have thrown them off? I sensed another bullet flying towards mako. I tried to block it with and rock and defect it but I was too slow as I heard her fall. A hole was shown through her neck as she fell down to the ground her hair soaking up the dirty water off the ground. I quickly turned around only to see a bullet fly towards my head.

Your POV.

I stood up and walked my way back to our spot and waited boredly.

Ten minutes later.

Crap crap crap. What's wrong with them are they okay?!.... My thoughts were cut short when I heard foot steps and saw Saeli running towards me. I soon noted that there was blood on her shirt. All panic filled me when she said the words I never wanted to hear.

" they're all dead.... I found their blood in a alleyway. Their bodies not found....a-all of them." I could hear someone around so I grabbed her hand and ran to our old house..... As fast as I could. Saeli was numb to everything......

I don't wanna go home.. It has all the scars i hate....no no no why why lord why now now why me.

I threw her inside and slid down the wall.....I couldn't feel anything at all, nothing left for me. Saeli's sobbed quietly as she made her into our old make shift beds. I hate this place. Let me out.

***************Don't read this if you get offended easily this is not directly towards anyone.************
Oh that was cringe worthy.. Alrightie. Gotta go I'm so sorry once again. But I would like to address somethings...the comment section is not a place to have a chat. Now that really hasn't happend on here yet. But it's not so don't do it. Also I love all of you, alright but... The comments of Jean being a horse is really starting to get on my nerves but I hasn't really happened recently it was more in the older chapters ....it not as funny guys anymore. Just...just don't be stupidly annoying alright I read everyone and acknowledge them all I have laughed until I cried many times.....just tone it down.. Y'all have no chill but that's kinda why I loves you all so much and thank you. * hugs and hands cookie*