Levi's soft spot 8

Levi and I walked back to the castle while I shot death glares at Hanji for laughing at me.

When we got there I heard so many things. Curse my hearing. I could hear jeans crappy love confession to mikasa, eren looking for cleaning supplies, while dropping everything giving me head ache. And many more things.

I kept walking until I bumped into Levi.

He walked into his office and told me where and where not to clean.

Time skip because I feel lazy

Being in my cat form is really tiring and uncomfortable. It's been about four hours. Four hours of staying like this, let me put it this way it's like trying not to fart. I was snuggled up in Levi's lap surprisingly. Huehuehuehue he smells like soap, uggg don't make it weird Y/N. I was beginning to get hungry, but I have no way to tell Levi that, huuummmmm lets see a game of charades won't hurt. Okay so I have to get Levi to get eren in here that shouldn't be that hard.

I jumped up on top of his paper work earning a glare from him.

"let me guess you want food so I have to jeager in here."

I nodded in response.

"Then let's go you flea bag." He growled.

Hiss
Tch
Hiss

He began to walk out the door, but I pawed at him for him to pick me up and carry him.

"No," I cocked my head to the giving him a stare that said please.

"Fine."

With that he pick me up and I snuggled in his arms. I guess humaitys strongest has a soft spot.

We arrived at the mess hall people gave corpral looks a mumbled things, that was until he shot them a gaze saying, shut up or I will make you clean until your dead. Hahahaha. Levi then walked over to Eren and nodded his head to follow him over to the special ops table. Okay okay so we have, ginger, old man, that one guy, and guys who's hair is pointy. Levi sat down next to Petra which for some reason made me mad but I brushed it off, it not like he's my mate. It's not even mating season. What's wrong with me! Levi then lifted me onto the table and sat me down.

"Now don't shed in other people's food." I nodded my head as if saying yes.

I turned to Eren and began our conversation.

" Onii-chan!!! I missed you cleaning with Levi is no fun."

" i know imouto, but are you hungry, how is staying in cat form, are you fine,"

" haha oh Eren,"

" WHAT, I'm just making sure your okay,"

" hah yes I am and to answer your questions, yes tuna sounds nice, uncomfortable, no it's like holding in a fart if I get startled I could unchange just like that" I began to snuggle into Erens chest.

He began to stroke my back causing me to purr, and play around with the soft pads on my feet

"Your fur is so soft,"

"Thank you"

"Oh well I will go and  get you your food hang tight."

" yes Eren," he then smiled and left I watched him leave. But as my eyes followed him my eyes landed on something that made me want to cry, something that made me want to get angry. I saw Levi and Petra sharing a quick kiss for a few seconds. I turned away before they saw me. But my face met with two hazel eyes. Saelis eyes. And she knew, she knew exactly what was going to happen next. With a flash of light I was back into my human cat form and in this stupid horse gear.

The whole table turned to see what had happened. Levi just shook his head, and went back to drinking his tea.

"You little, you knew that if you scared me this would happen."

"I have my ways, Saeli 2 Y/N 150"

"You little cheater." Once I said that I gave a good tug on her ears earring  good hiss out of her.

"Oi save it for later in trying to eat," I glared at him for that but no I wasn't going to stop here.

I turned around to and swooshed my tail Infront of Her easily getting her attention since her playful level is at 100%. She soon fell into my trap and bean batting it around. When she was off gaurd I turned around fast and scared her right off the table showing my fangs in the process just to be mean.

" Oi Y/N what did I say."

" Sorry, not sorry" I said with a smirk.

"HEY WHAT HECK N/N," Saeli said with anger laced in her voice.

" that's what you get,"

" humpf"

Eren came back with some bread tuna and water.

" Sorry I know it's not much bu-"

" no no it's perfect thanks." I gave him a side hug, which he turned into a full on hug.

" love yah imouto, get a goodnights sleep."

" aww thanks onii-chan. Love you too"

The mess hall was almost cleared out but when Eren went to go head out a guy ran into him causing him to fall. My sisterly instincts kicked in.

" HEY WHAT THE HECK" I walked up to the guy and grabbed him by the shirt.
LEVIS POV
__________________________________________________________________________________
" Uhhhhhh hechico do you think we should stop them." Eld said

" no let her be this show blow over in a second" I said not really caring.
YOUR POV

" oh be quiet you monster like thing that shouldn't even be on this world." Once he said that Saelis ears flattened. My ears flattened as well and I tucked my tail between my legs and lowered my head. Eren was fuming. I let go of his shirt and began running out of the now empty mess hall except for squad Levi.

I ran outside and hid in a tree I looked up at the sky with tears streaming down my face.

I heard shouts for from Eren and Saeli, but also another voice and that voice was..

Levis
__________________________________________________________________________________
LEVIS POV
I saw her run out with tears in her eyes. That guy is now going to pay, I walked up to him and gave him cleaning the entire castle for a week and 100 laps around the castle. Eren and Sa-ley? ( hahah oh corpral you don't even know how to say her besties name) shouting at her to come back. So did I.

" Y/N,!!! You two go to bed i got this." They both shot me glares which I gladly returned.

I was walking around for quite awhile now until I heard snoring in a tree. Tch idiot great way to fall out and break your bones.

I went and grabbed her and brought her to my room and laid her down. she's so cute.........WAIT WHAT.... No I can't think this way I am with Petra. Well sweet dream furry thing.

Okay so that's it for now I hope you like it and sorry for any errors. Vote and comment thank you until next time.