The Plan 14

so the pictures above will make sense soon but for the one that says you on it. if your hair is long enough to be in that hair style then thats the hair style you get for the "plan" but if you have sort hair has a bow in it, like perta's. The app i used for this is called Manga girl if your wondering. Okey on with the story.

So Levi is making me get up supper early and clean. He even started making me dust the walls and ceiling. WHO DOES THAT!!! Well apparently levi does. I pranced into the mess hall in my cat form. Everyone is currently eating. I found Levi and Eren and jake, and Saeli over at the special ops table. i hoped up in front of jake who was sitting next to levi and flopped on my back.

" Hahah, whats got you so cuddly lately," Jake cooed while beginning to pet me.

I shot a glare at levi who gladly returned it.

" Ohhh, welp L/N me and saeli have to go practice see yah. I nodded my small head as if i was saying yes.

Levi then seconds later picked me up and started to pet me which caused a purr to escape my mouth, but i didn't care.

" Brat we have a meeting at 2:00 pm today don't be late." i nodded my little cat head as if i was saying yes.

timeskip because author-chan doesn't feel like writing boring crapsdfghjk.

I walked into Erwin's office to find Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Petra, Hanji, Saeli, Jake, Armin, and her. I sat down, trying to act normal but how could i. Or should i say we. This lady right here. Was our old master. i could spot her out from anywhere, with her green hair and blue piercing eyes.

' Jake why is she here'
' I don't know but she must have gained their trust or something to be in here right now, i have a bad feeling N/N'
' As do i, but play it cool and see what happens'
' Roger!'

flashback these things are such a pain i will make it quick. mini trigger warning includes being treated poorly, if your can't handle look for these -----> ************ to signal that the triggerish stuff starts and stops.

After being alone for awhile on the streets with jake and saeli we would do anything just to have a roof over our heads. Even if it means having a master. just as i thought that a lady came up to us, she has green hair and pointy ears. while wearing a red shirt with black dress pants.

" Why hello there. I was ordered by the king to make me your master, so i'm just going to make it quick since it disgusting down here." we all looked up at her with pitiful eyes, saying to continue. All of us, are too weak fight back or mug her, this women is so easy yet hard to read, weak on her own powerful with others.

" I want to be your master, so here," it was more of a demand. But what do we have to loose now.
*****
We all snapped on our collars and worked for her. She was no master for a Neko. No she was a queen of her own someone who twist things and bends it so it still fits but to how she likes it, we were beat often. thrown in a cell with nothing but bread crumbs to eat. Tested days after day at a time. It was a living hell and she never stopped whipping us until she broke at least something.
******
We were thrown out for being nothing but a punching bag and dumber than a titan itself. leaving us with the underground again.

Flashback end

" Great, now that everyone is here, we have very important classified information to talk about so just in case Y/N, Saeli, and jake listen for anyone walking by and for anyone near."

" YES" we all said Andrea is not going to get us again. We are stronger now, braver, Smarter,

" So recently there has been reports regarding people with vital titan information on them. The MP's didn't do their jobs and scraped it off on our hands so now we must get this information back." He then reached down  and pulled out some reports. Here are our suspects.

Grisha Jeager
Kenny Ackerman
Janet Jisp

' Eren is he your dad?'
' Y-yeah' i could tell that he was already angry
' claim down okay deep breaths'
' yes sorry little sis'
' its fine now lets listen to what he has to say' i said reassuringly
' Yea angry kid claim down you look like you need to poo' saeli added in.
' Focus'

Once i said that they both shut up.

" So are approach is to go to the ball that the king will be hosting. Rumor has it that they will be there. So shall we. We will be getting in by having miss Andrea getting us past the guards. All of us will have a role, Fake ones of course.

Well no dip why would he say that it not lik-

I was just about to finish what i was thinking when called out Perta's name, role; Levi's girlfriend. I immediately started to growl my fangs showing.

" whoa obsessed much," Saeli said under her breath, while jake began to massage my tense ears

"Yah it's not like he's your mate,"

" Ehh t-thats not true yet."

The commander coughed telling us to stop, we bowed our heads saying sorry as jake moved back into his seat. I soon felt a arm snake around my waist i looked over to find levi, he pecked my check as we continued listing.

"Finally costumes Here is a picture of what they will look like ( pic abov), this is your attire for the ball. we will all go over the plan again when time come's, also Neko's Keep your ears and tail in from now on when your outside or walking around, you may only have them out when in your rooms," we all nodded while putting away our ears and tail.

"Alright meeting dismissed,"

It had already turned night time so i dragged levi into bed with me so i could cuddle him to death.

"Levi, your mine and if she tries to kiss you, pray to the lord i am not around you; please to get out safely." i stated while wrapping my tail around him tightly

" Tch your the only one i love brat," he cooed while lifting my chin with his fingers and kissed me. When we pulled back i smiled a toothy grin at him, then crashed. But before i was completely out i heard him say something along the lines of goodnight i love you.

so yah probably mad. i know i know i didn't get this out on time i sorry. but yah i had some writer block plus wattpad was being weird with me yah, but this is were the fun starts. will you hate Andrea? love her? death note her? we have yet to find out. We also have a special guest
Me: come out
* ciel and Sebastian and rin matsuoka walk out
Ciel: why am i here
other two: yeah
Me: Because I'M STARTING A: ciel x reader, Sebastian x reader, Rin x Reader, and Rin x Oc. YAAAAAYY but they won't be published for awhile so yah. A long while.
Bye until next time~