Underground thug love

Sorry this is late exams are going on and you're lucky I love you to be doing this. Un-edited.

warning chapter is pretty gruesome in some parts read at own risk.

As Levi pulled me along the unknown path, we were abruptly stopped I looked up to see three men pointing guns at us. I stood in front of Levi risking to take the bullet.

"Y/n long time-no-see so you owe me for what you stole. So! I could sell you as a slave, be my slave or uhhh that pretty stone."
He said with a breathy laugh.

"Levi turn around for five seconds please love." He reluctantly turned around as a menacing grin came across my face. I dashed up behind the man; eyes dilated and the mans breathe hitched, and and bit down on the nape of his neck like a mother cat would and flung him into a building.
5
I went up to the second one and dug my claws in to his back hitting a vital spot making him drop dead.
4
As I turned to the third one he pointed his gun right at me, hand shaking for dear life. I smiled as closed eye smile and dug my claws in the front of his throat; letting go he dropped down.
3
I stepped Over the two dead ones and walked over the the leader, and bent down
2
"Don't mess with ones mate, it's never safe, I don't owe you crap for everything you have done; I already used you and drained you from everything," I raised my claw ready to put him out before I whispered into his ear.
1
"Ain't that right grisha? Thugs will do a lot for each other, specially for love. Hmm; underground thug love? Welp bye." 
Before Levi could turn around I ran up to him and smiled happily, not caring about the semi bloody mess on me.

"Done, that rats are gone," his hand was brought up to my head and ruffled the hair underneath it.

"Well done, now come on. We need to meet up with saeli and the others,"

"Alright let's go-" I was cut short with a tight hug. I smiled softly and draped my arms around him as I took his face in my hands and kissed him sweetly. I pulled away after a few seconds. Levi let out a very quiet whimpering noise.

"I heard that."

"Mhm good now you know what I wish for lets go." He Said with a small smirk, and began running off, while thoughts began to play around in my head.

Ehh! ERWIN, I see what you did there huehuehue well played commander I admire you for that. I thought in my mind as we ran down the cold wet cobble stone.

Soon my mind began to race and think of the worst, Oh please don't be dead- ! thought cut short when I felt a present coming at both me and Levi.

I whipped my head around along with Levi. My eyes widened at the sight I saw coming at us , as tears left my eyes and waited for the deathly impact. I braced my self and roughy brought my self to a halt.

OH I'm so mean. Anywho the book has maybe about two or three chapters left ;-; it's been nice time. But meh

Bye until next time~