Chapter Nine

Comment here who you want as Candy!!!

UNEDITED

----(This line is called Guinebeth... Dubbed by YouGottaFriendInMe )----

Candy ran deeper and deeper into the forest. Further and further away from Theo's pack. She hadn't stopped crying from the moment she left. Her feet were killing her, and her eyes were burning. She hadn't shifted, she didn't need Echo whining at her, and being difficult. The sun was starting to set and night was starting to fall. A chill made its way into the air; Candy had to find shelter, and fast. She gathered sticks as she slowed her run to a jog.

Her eyes scanned the area for anywhere she could possibly stay. Her eyes zoomed in on a small cave in a hillside. She slowly dragged her feet towards it, her body starting to feel heavier and heavier. As soon as she was under the protection of the cave, she collapsed on the floor - exhausted from running. The sticks she had collected fell from her frozen hands as she lay there for a while.

She sucked in a deep breath as she starting to get her act together. She moved further into the cave, even though it wasn't that deep. She piled the sticks up. She patted down her pockets and realised she had nothing to light the fire. She picked up a couple of rocks. She smelt each one, looking for flint and marcasite, so she could make a spark.

After a few minutes, she found the stones she was looking for and started to bash them together. After a few angry bashes, the sparks caught the sticks and caught alight. She blew on the fire to help it grow; she slowly huddled closer to it. "I'm sorry," She whispered as she stared into the flames. Theo was practically on his dead bed last time she saw him... he could be dead.

She stared into the flames as the night grew darker. She heard crickets, birds, foxes and even the howls of wolves - which Candy noticed was getting closer. She huddled into a tighter ball and rested her head on the hard rocky floor. She closed her eyes, but before she could slip into a restless slumber, she heard footsteps enter the cave. She weakly opened her eyes to find a pure white wolf slowly approaching her.

Candy sat up slowly and eyed the pure wolf with awe. It's coat of fur was white as snow; it has distant blue eyes - like the moon - and stood tall and proud. It had marking on it's forehead that only showed up when kissed by the moonlight. A beautiful wolf, yes, but not a werewolf.

It padded closer to Candy, who realised it was a she. The wolf approached and sniffed Candy. Candy instantly lowered her head - submitting. She was on this wolf's territory. The wolf howled and placed a paw over Candy's hand. The wolf then started wining - probably trying to talk to Candy. However, she suddenly fled the cave. Candy shook her head and laid back down. She fell into a light sleep.

Candy walked through an open field, looking out at the ocean sky. Instead of stars, there were fishes. Instead of the sun, there was a small boat. Instead of the moon, there stood the moon goddess. Candy could she a figure approaching from the top of the hill. Then she realised who it was.

"Theo!" Candy shouted as she ran towards him. She threw her arms around his neck and he engulfed her in his muscular arms - snaking them around her waist. Candy instantly started crying into his shoulder. "I thought you were dead." She whispered.

"Hey," He hushed her, "It's alright, I'm here." He raised her head and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"But you can't be... I'm dreaming. You're not real." Candy said, and Theo thought about it.

"I'm here. I must be..."

"How'd you know?" She asked, a few more tears sliding down her cheeks.