Chapter Seventeen

Not Edited

---(This line is called Princess Sugar Plum Fairy Princess DJ Buttercup the Third... Named by HarrahHeat )---

Candy stood there frozen, a delicious scent stroking her nose. It smelt of a musky forest wood. It was addictive; Candy couldn't get enough. In that moment she knew it was her mate. Oh my Goddess! She thought.

"Mine," she heard him whisper as he started advancing towards her. Xavier walked the short distance to Candy and stood directly in front of her as he examined her in closer detail. She was strong and healthy – a body well-suited to bear his pups.

Candy was still overwhelmed by the situation and finding her mate that she didn't click that he was the enemy. When she finally came down from her high, she took the time study his face. He was absolutely gorgeous. Strong jaw line, piercing jade green eyes and jet black hair, but there was something familiar about him. "Wait, y-your..." She couldn't complete her sentence as she recognised the face. It was a face that haunted nightmares.

"Xavier... Alpha Xavier," he finished for her with a smirk, "and you are mine... Candy Knight."

Her breath caught as he said her name. How does he know my name? Candy thought as a second figure appeared behind Xavier, "Vicky?"

"See, I told you she would be here," Victoria laughed as watched Candy's face turn to one of disgust.

"Vicky! You traitor!"

"How am I a traitor? You are nothing to me, or the pack. You don't belong here," she had a nasty smirk plastered on her face, "If anything, I'm an angel; I've led your mate to you. So, now you've found your mate, you can back off mine!" She shouted the end.

"You rejected him, in front of everyone. You hurt him. There's no coming back from that," Candy bit back, not even realising Xavier was closing in on her. Not until her back hit the cold stone wall of the safe house. Her eyes stared into his intensely as she thought back on all the horrific stories she'd heard about the murderous Alpha Xavier Johnson; him murdering entire packs for sport, even hunting humans then slaughtering them. "I-I can't be with you. I could never be with someone so evil," she whispered painfully, "not again..." There was no doubt about it. She feared him. And she didn't want to live a life of constant fearing.

"Unfortunately, little mate, you have no say in the matter," Xavier placed his arm on the wall beside her head – encaging her. "You are coming with me, even if it's against your will."

"No! Y-you can't do that!"

"Watch me," he whispered against her ear as he pressed his body into hers. Candy tried hard to ignore the sparks and the urge to lean into him – inhale his intoxicating scent.

"I-I, Candy Knight of the Total Eclipse pack, r-reject you, Alpha Xavier Johnson of the B-Blood Moon pack," she rushed out.

Xavier looked at her intensely before letting out deep sinister chuckle. "I don't think you understand. I own you; you are mine," he growled in her ear as his pinned her closer against the wall – his breath fanning against her ear.

"I-I rejected you," she whimpered and he continued to chuckled darkly in her ear.

"Poor Candy. Didn't you realise... you can't reject the blood Alpha..." She felt his warm breath on her ear, "...and you can't run away from me. You've heard the stories; you know who I am... What I can do."

"I-I will never, can never, love you or do what you say, and I will run every opportunity I g-" his hand tightly griped her delicate neck. Not enough to restrict her breathing or speech, but enough to show that he meant business.