Fall into madness

Derek growled as he finished with picking up the bricks and debris as the hold in the wall was the right size for what he wanted to do with it. He would make it a open doorway. It was important that he made the loft as open and spacious as he could for Peter.

Peter had once told him how he hated how cramped all the rooms in the instatute were. Eichen house. He had hated how cramped it was. The therapists had helped his uncle come back to himself. But he had hated living in that place.

Derek had to make sure his uncle would be comfortable here in his new home. He owed him that much.

He would try his best for his family. He would do anything for them. They were all he had left... Shaking his head he finished cleaning up and turned to see Peter sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table stretched out and looking comfy. His uncle was smirking up at him.

"I change my mind. I like this place." Peter said with a smirk. "Its so ... whats the word... minimal. Simple."

Derek knew he was teasing him about how little furniture he had but he didn't want to fill the place with furniture he didn't need.

He didn't answer him. Just frowned and went about finishing up the doorway.

Then heard a knock at his door. What? Why was someone knocking.

Peter got up and headed over smirking "Oh that must be the pizza "

"You ordered pizza?" Derek asked as he stood in the middle of the loft watching Peter go to the door.

When he opened it Derek froze. There in the hallway was Stiles standing with another young guy with olive tan skin dark hair and brown eyes and a crooked jaw. The other boy was holding two boxes of pizza. The other boy instantly looked worried as he looked them over.

Peter spoke up first. "Stiles what are you and your cute friend doing here?"

Derek scowled at his Uncle.

Stiles just smirked in my unlces direction. "Well the pizza guy came and dropped off these pizzas at my place. Obviously once Scott told me the address on the label I knew the guy dropped them off at the wrong address. So here we are." Then suddenly Stiles barked a laugh and moved his head towards his friend at his side and said, "Dude that totally sounded like the start of a bad 70s porno."

His friend Scott chuckled nervously beside him. "Dude. I can't believe you just said that. No wait I totally believe it. Its you after all." Scott shook his head and was still holding the boxes.

Peter laughed and opened the door more. "Come on in and set the pizza on the table. Thank you boys for bringing it up I am absolutely ravenous."

Derek fisted his hands and wanted to throttle his uncle for inviting anyone into his place.

Stiles gave a little unsure look and then tilted his head. "okay... Scott the guy speaking to us is named Peter Hale. Im not sure if the Grumpy one is here and just being his silent broody self or not."

"You mean the big guy that looks like hes going to murder us all?" Scott asked with a little gulp as he looked over to Derek.

Stiles chuckled as they both stepped into the room slowly. Stiles hand was on Scotts shoulder and his cane was infront of him swiping side to side to see if there was anything to trip on. "Yup that's probably him. Hi Derek. So Scott paint me a word picture here."

Scott blushed as Peter and Derek watched them moving slowly into the loft. "Very open, neat, nothing to trip on. We are going straight to the table. " As scott spoke Stiles seemed to blush yet he looked more relaxed and less afriad of tripping. "Peter is tall with dirty blonde hair and sharp features. Blue eyes and light stubble. He looks fit. Hes wearing a deep v shirt." Scott blushes as he talks and they still arent to the table yet.