Sensation and Needs

He was so frightened. The sweet defenseless man in his arms. Those silver eyes welling with tears as his body shivered and jerked. Derek couldn't stand seeing Stiles like this.

He brushed his lips across those soft plush rosy lips. He caressed the creamy mole dotted skin. Derek let his arms slowly wrap around the lithe frame only to pull him close. He needed him close. He needed him against his body. He needed him to feel safe.

As his long delicate lashes fluttered against his cheeks Stiles gasped. Derek felt his heart jump and race as Stiles' hands gripped his shoulders and biceps. He was shirtless so Stiles hands was touching hot skin. The feel of those long fingers against his flesh was jarring. He hadn't let anyone touch him in so long.

Now those fingers were sliding against his collarbone and his chest were making his blood heat in his veins. "I will protect you Stiles." Derek professed as he kissed across that pale expanse of tender pale skin that was showing from the ill fitting teeshirt. Stiles gasped again and his head fell back exposing his throat.

"D-Derek!" Stiles fingers found there way into his thick hair and gripped.

The slight sting of the tugging fingers in his hair cause Derek's grip on those slender hips tighten and jerk him deeper into his lap. He wanted him so damn much. His need was evedint in his bulge that was now rubbing against Stiles thigh. Derek's tongue licked across his pulse point feeling it jump and race like his own. His teeth scrape softly across the tender flesh and he wants nothing more than to ravage the man in his arms until he forgets his own name to the ecstasy he would repeatedly drown in with him. He let his own voice growl out his name filled with need. "Stiles."

He suddenly remembered himself and took a deep breath and tried to calm his body. Their lips find each other and the kiss is deep and slow and Derek finds the hint of sweet upon his tongue too much and nips at Stiles lips. A groan sounded from deep inside Stiles and he shivers in his lap.

"Derek please!" Stiles whimpered and arched against him. It was his undoing.

%%%%%%

Hehehe more to come soon. Lol. Enjoy!