Coco and whatever

Derek watched Stiles laugh and it was getting really distracting. The joy on his face and the way his mouth would just let all that loud barking laughter out was just getting under his skin. Frowning deeper Derek actually realized why.

He liked Stiles' stupid laugh.

Derek wished he was back up in his loft in his comfortable bed sleeping. Instead of sitting tense and distracted on the couch half watching Stiles and half watching the door. The door which he had tried his damnedest to put back right but it was basically just put there as if to look like it were a normal door.

Don't mind me. Just a door here. Oh god. Hed already been hanging around Stiles too long.

Rubbing his temple he growled.

Stiles got up and was cleaning up the mess that his idiot friends had left. Derek watched it. The way he moved. Stiles was sure and at ease in his apartment. Derek could tell that this was ... probably the only place Stiles felt safe.

"Hey Derek, do you want something to drink?" Stiles asked from inside the kitchen.

"No." Derek gruffly replied not liking that he had to be here. With this guy he barely knew. One that never stopped talking. Ever.

"Are you sure?" There was a sound of some pans and some beeping. "I make really amazing hot chocolate! It is the best. Better then you have ever had."

Ugh. Derek groaned as he let his head fall back on the couch. Why was this happening? Why... All he wanted was to be left alone. "I don't care."

"Im taking that as a yes!" Stiles sang out cheerily. There was more sounds happening and Derek refused to go see what he was doing.

"Whatever." Derek groused.

"Oh are we back to not saying full sentences again!" Stiles chuckled from in the kitchen.

"Ugh." Derek rolled his eyes frowning.

There was more chuckling from in the kitchen. "You crack me up Mr Grouchy"

Derek was going to kill him. Did the guy never stop talking?

Then he saw Stiles walking carrying two mugs of something that was steaming and it smelled really good. Derek refused to ever admit that he perked up a little at the smell.

He didn't like to admit to anyone that he had a bit of a sweet tooth. That just wasn't very manly.

Stiles took his time and sat down on the couch and set the mugs down on the table. "Have to let them cool down for a second." Stiles took a deep inhale. "Mmmm youre totally gonna love it. Its my moms recipe. She always made the best Coco."

Derek went still and looked at Stiles. He could tell by the way he spoke and the wistful look in his eyes that his mother had passed away and could no longer make the coco. Derek felt the pang in his own chest remembering his own mother who had died with most of his family so long ago.

Derek realized he hadnt answered Stiles when Stiles had looked in his direction and then his face filled with a bit of worry then he reached out a bit.

"I am still here Stiles." Derek said before the unseeing man could touch him.

The way his cheeks and ears tinted pink caught Dereks eyes. "Oh good. Im not used to someone who barely talks. I mean usually I know youre there cause you growl or groan or curse but sometimes you go so quiet Im not sure if you've just left or not." Stiles chuckles nervously.

Before Derek can speek Stiles reaches for his mug. "They should be good now." Then he brought it to his face and softly blew on the hot coco.

Derek hesitated then he slowly picked up his own mug. It smelled really good. He blew on it and waited a few moments before trying a sip.

"Mmmmmmm" Derek hadnt meant to let that slip out. But god the explosion of warm chocolate deliciousness that engulfed his mouth was like a mini orgasm.

"Holy fucking naughty sounds Batman. " Stiles sputtered as he was looking in his direction and his face was red.

Derek felt his own face flush with embarassment. "Shut up stiles."

Stiles chuckled and sipped his own mug and then let his head fall back and he gave an exagerated moan and licked his lips then winked. Then he chuckled.

Derek hat felt his neck and ears heat up. Damnit. Stupid Stiles. Stupid fucking neck with that adams apple bobbing as he swallowed and the random freckles all over his pale skin. The way his clavical bones teased out of his shirt collar.

Derek licked his lips and sipped at the hot coco again enjoying the taste of it and focusing on it instead of wondering what exactly Stiles skin might taste like under his mouth.

The more he hung out with the man the more he was annoyed by him

"So what do you think of the coco?" Stiles asked waggling his brows. God this boy was rediculous.

"Its fine." Derek grunted as he had already drank most of it.

Stiles scoffed. "Oh its just fine? Then you must be really easy to please." Stiles raised one brow as if to imply...

Derek rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Aw come on man just tell me if you liked it! Is it better then any other coco you've ever had. I bet it is. It is isnt it." Stiles was still talking between sips.

"Stiles! Shut up" Derek barked then saw the little wince that Stiles tried to hide. He felt like a dick. Damnit. "I liked it." Derek addmitted it grudgingly.

Stiles perked up and fist pumped in victory. "Yes I knew it. I told you so."

Groaning he finished his mug immediately regretting it cause now there wasn't any more of the delicious coco left. He frowned down at the mug like it was to blame.

"Want some more? Theres still some in the pot." Stiles smiled at his directions.

"Whatever." Derek didn't want to admit that he wanted more.

Stiles grinned like hed just found out a secret and then reached out slowly as if to take the mug. Derek hesitated then put the mug in the boys hand. Those stupid hands, with long fingers and veins and ... nope. Derek turned his eyes back to the door. Damn he needed to go get laid. If he was checking out a guy that was his tenant... He was obviously in need of a good lay.

He really needed to stop all these thoughts about Stiles.