Dreams

Stiles didn't want to go to sleep. It was so ... so weird. His door was broken and Derek was on his couch on batman sheets. They had drank all the coco and Derek had moaned. Like a filthy omg moan.

And Stiles just couldn't get that sound out of his head. It had made him think dirty dirty things. Like how to make Derek moan like that again kind of things.

He lay in his bed his door closed. He felt so weird just letting Derek lay out there on the couch acting as a body guard against any potential intruders.

His mouth probably tasted like coco. Ugh no damnit stop thinking like that! There was no way Derek Hale would ever be interested in him. Blind skinny defensless Stiles.

Biting his lip he admitted to himself that he wished that Derek would want him. The man smelled too good. And the sounds he made. Damnnation. And his body was like perfection. All warm soft skin over hard as steel muscle.

Would his skin taste salty and warm or would it- stop! Stop thinking of Derek Hale. Damnit.

Damnit. Now he was hard. Had he remembered to close his door when he walked into the room? He wasn't sure now that he was all flustered. Damnit he couldn't just... just get up and check now that he was hard. Sporting a semi and walking to close his door as Derek was on his couch would kill him from embarrassment. He was sure that hed shut his door.

He was sure. He turned over and closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. He put his phone on to the ambient sounds that helped him sleep and then after feeling like hours had passed he finally slipped into sleep.

...

...

...

Derek had not slept at all. How could he sleep when he was supposed to watch out for intruders. Yeah not happening. He ended up playing with his phone the entire night. Reading some books he had on it and watching youtube. He was reading as it was getting early. It was around 5 something and he was actually on his 2nd cup of coffee to stay awake.

That was when he heard it. Looking up from his phone he looked towards the door. But that wasn't the noise... was it.

Derek stood up and curled his fingers into fists ready to lunge for the bat that he had layed on the table.

"Mmmm..."

That... that was a moan... Derek eyes widened at Stiles open bedroom door.

"Mmm yeah... your mouth..."

Derek's eyes widened as he tensed and he didn't know what to do. Stiles was talking in his sleep. And he was talking dirty. Shit. No please. Do not let this be happening right now.

"Mmmm... taste good... mmmm please..."

Derek grimaced as he heard Stiles moaning and whimpering in his sleep. This was so wrong. He shouldn't be listening to him like this. He reached in his pocket to fish out his earbuds for his phone.

"Mmmmm... harder... please Derek... Harder..."

Derek froze as his mind must be playing tricks with him. Stiles had not just moaned his name and begged him to do something harder. This was not happening.

"Ahn... so close... mmmm... yes... Derek... nnnn"

Oh fuck Dereks legs gave out as his cock got so hard so fucking fast that he couldn't stay upright and fell back onto the couch as his cock was throbbing as he heard Stiles moaning for him in his dreams.

Oh God Derek could just see it in his mind. Stiles on the bed with him buried deep going harder and faster at Stiles urging until they both reached completion covered in sweat and eachothers essence.

He felt like such a creep for getting off on listening to Stiles like this. But damnit the boy had a voice and the way he moaned. Damnit.

"Ah... ahnnn... ah" Gasping and panting Stiles voice assaulted Derek and he knew that Stiles was cumming. That lithe body was probably arching and trembling as he found completion from just a dream of Derek.

Derek was so close himself. But he dared not touch himself. It wasn't right. He would feel like a lecher. He fisted his hands in the batman sheets feeling small drips of precum escaping him to soil his boxers and he grit his teeth and lay back against the couch. He heard his blood pounding through his ears and that was all he could hear now.

He hadnt thought of sex in months. He had his random one night stands with women when he felt the need and even more rarely with men when he needed to scratch that itch. But this man. Stiles. Had just teased him more than anyone ever had. Just listening to him have a dirty dream had nearly pushed Derek over the edge.

What would it feel like to plunder that lithe body? What would it taste like if Stiles were to slip into his mouth and feed him his bitter sweet seed? Derek bit his bottom lip and let one last flash of what could be dance before his eyes.

Stiles arching under him gasping and panting and moaning for him. His pretty pink lips wide and those captivating silver eyes half lidded in the haze of pleasure. His pale skin turned bright pink from and all over blush. That perfect skin soft warm and covered in a light sweat. Derek would bite and suck marks all over him.

Derek growled and tore off the damn couch and practically bound into the kitchen and ran his head under the cold tap. The cold water drenching his head and hair and back of his neck shocked him enough to get out of that daydream of hazy needy sex with Stiles.

Get a grip on yourself. You are not going to touch that blind boy. You are not a good man. You don't deserve to touch him only to end up hurting him later. Do not touch Stiles!!!! Derek was screaming at himself in his head.

//////////////

Okay sooooo any thoughts? Vote and comment. Id love to hear feedback.

And I hope its wasn't a load of crap.